Check Out My New Office Supplies Featuring Expo, Paper Mate, and Sharpie Products

Anyone who knows me knows that I have an insatiable love for office supplies, and that's why I love Shoplet.com so much, because they understand my obsession, carrying over 1,000,000 products. I also can't believe that I've been a part of Shoplet.com's product review program since 2011. With every package I receive from Shoplet.com, I get just as excited as I did receiving my very first one back in 2011. Okay, that's enough reminiscing for now because I want to tell you about the latest products I received from Shoplet.com.

I received some Expo Dual Ended Dry Erase Markers and Expo Magnetic Dry Erase Markers. Both are chisel tipped and contain low odor ink and are for use on white boards, glass, and most non-porous surfaces. 

I have a white board/dry erase calendar at home and I usually add everything I need to remember for that month with a black marker but occasionally I want to add some color when I want a specific date or event to pop for whatever reason. With these Expo Dual Ended Dry Erase Markers,  I can do so without ever having to sit my marker down.  They come in four vibrant colors, red, green, blue, and purple. The Expo Magnetic Dry Erase Markers are pretty great as well. Each marker has a built in eraser and an integrated magnet. Since my white board has a metal back, I'm able to conveniently store these markers directly onto my board. The built in eraser, which works very well, makes it easier for me to fix my mistakes and move on with my task at hand. 



My new favorite pen is the Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pen. It features a premium ink system and delivers super smooth ink in bright, bold, eye catching colors. It delivers crisp and clean lines. In some circumstances, you will need to give the ink a few seconds to dry or else it might smudge.  It features a full body length grip making it comfortable to write with. It is also aesthetically pleasing as well, featuring metallic accents throughout and a uniquely designed clip, which is very sturdy, made to look like it's floating. Overall, this pen allows for a great writing experience. 


Sharpie Clear View Highlighters feature a unique see-through tip that eliminates blind spots while highlighting so you know right where to stop. The see-through tip allows me to only highlight specific information in our new workplace policies and procedures and nothing more.  They come in four fluorescent colors, yellow, pink, orange, and green. They feature chisel tips so you can highlight in either thin or thick lines. They are certified AP nontoxic and feature SmearGuard ink technology that resists smearing of many pen and marker inks. 


Shoplet.com is more than just a place to shop for office supplies though. At Shoplet.com, you'll also find a wide variety of cleaning suppliesmedical supplies, as well as discount office furniture for your home and business needs. 

You can find Shoplet.com on social media at the below links


**Disclosure: I received a sample of the above products from Shoplet.com as a member of the Shoplet Product Review Program in order to perform this review. However, no other compensation was received. I was not influenced in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment