I've been a member of Snagshout for a while now. Snagshout's mission is to help shoppers save money on everyday products. Snagshout partners with thousands of merchants to bring shoppers exclusive deals not found on other deal sites. For merchants, Snagshout is a great site to help them get their products discovered. My favorite snag from Snagshout has probably been a charming decorative lantern that adds a nice touch to my living room.
Anyway, Snagshout recently shared some exciting news that they are officially becoming their own company, Snagit LLC (to read the full release see http://www.prnewswire.com). They plan on adding some great improvements to Snagshout to help you snag even more incredible deals. Most notably, they will be rolling out new places to snag deals besides Amazon.
To celebrate, Snagshout wants to give you a chance to win an Amazon gift card. The week of June 26th to July 1st, they will be be holding a contest on YouTube to see who can generate the most views for a product they snagged on Snagshout. Whoever has the most views and the best review video will get featured in Snagshout's email and they will win a $300 Amazon gift card. Second and third places will also receive a $50 Amazon gift card and one random lucky uploader will get a prize too.
Here are the rules:
- You have to title your video “Snagshout Review of ‘Product Name’ by ‘Manufacturer’”.
- The item you review must be something that you have purchased from your own Snagshout account (could be something you got yesterday or have had since the beginning of Snagshout).
- The video must be uploaded between the dates of June 26th - July 1st (any videos uploaded before or after those days won’t be eligible, but we’ll still appreciate it!)
- Don’t mention anywhere the dollar amount you got the deal for from Snagshout (we don’t want to make anyone jealous that you got such a steal).
- Be willing to edit or remove the video at the request of the product owner. (We don’t think they will want this but just in case).