Review of Date Night In Subscription Box

My boyfriend and I have been a couple for over 16 years now. In all those years, we've definitely had our ups and downs and lately we've been in a bit of a slump. For some reason or another, we never seem to be able to devote much quality time to each other anymore. When I heard about Date Night In, I was definitely intrigued.  Date Night In is a monthly subscription box and each month you'll receive fun, unique, and spontaneous date night items, ideas, and activities, all aimed to help you and your partner create a memorable date night. 



My boyfriend and I recently received the Pamper Your Love Service For Two Date Night In Box to review.  Included in our box was a sensual massage oil, everything for a cleansing grains facial (including cups and a spoon for mixing, an exfoliating pad, and a wash cloth), a sugar lip scrub, two packs of Organic Lavender Tulsi tea, and some made from scratch biscotti. A card is included with each box with some tips on one side to help you make a great date night in and on the other side there is a recipe to kick off your date night in. The recipe included on my card was for Strawberry Basil Chicken. You can even find a custom playlist to help you set the mood at datenightinbox.com/music.

My boyfriend is a "manly man" type so he thought the Pamper Your Love box was a bit "girly" but I absolutely loved it. Date Night In gave us all the tools needed for a nice, romantic evening at home. While I was very excited about this box, I have to admit that it did take some coaxing on my part to get my boyfriend into it. The more effort a couple puts into their Date Night In box, the more fun they will have. At the end of the night though, I felt relaxed and pampered and it felt great just to connect with my boyfriend on a more romantic and intimate level than usual and I have Date Night In to thank for that. This is definitely a subscription box I'd love to try again.   

If you're interested in trying out a Date Night In box, you can check out their pricing and plans here:  http://www.datenightinbox.com/pricing. You can also connect with Date Night In on social media at the links below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment