Avery Products Can Help With Your Next Project, Big or Small


Exactly one month before 2017 comes to an end, my son will turn 18 years old and he will be a senior in high school. He has big plans for his future and one of those plans is going to college. While he still has plenty of time to decide, it's also very stressful for him. He has a few colleges in mind (none of which are close to home I might add). Shoplet.com recently sent me some Avery products to review, which is a brand that carries products that can help you with all your projects and ideas, big or small.


Wanting to make my son's last year of high school as stress-free as possible, I used the Avery Dividers and Ultra Repositionable Tabs that Shoplet.com sent me and a three-ring binder that I had laying around the house to make a binder where my son can organize all his college related information. I printed off the logos to the colleges that he's interested in attending (plus some more local ones where I'd like for him to at least consider attending) and taped them to the fronts of the Avery dividers. These dividers are thick and sturdy but my favorite part about them is the removable adhesive tabs. These tabs can be placed wherever you want them and the reinforcement strip on the dividers makes it super easy to reorganize or add an extra section to your binder. These sturdy self-adhesive repositionable tabs are durable enough to turn pages like a divider. They are writable on both sides with pen, pencil, or marker and the adhesive body is clear so that you can see text underneath. When you want to reposition them, they remove cleanly, leaving behind no residue, and stick back securely. They even seem to work well on notebook paper. These tabs are available in a variety of sizes and colors. 



While there's nothing fancy about my little project, these Avery products are sure to keep things organized and make things easier for my son.  You can purchase these Avery products, as well as others to help you with your next project, big or small, from Shoplet.com. In addition to being the number one e-tailer of business and office supplies, Shoplet.com also carries an assortment of cleaning suppliesmedical suppliesoffice furniture and everything in between.
You can find Shoplet.com on social media at the below links:  

Instagram:  https://instagram.com/shoplet/

**Disclosure: I received the above products for free from Shoplet.com in order to perform this review. However, no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment