How Does Foster Farms Help You Do Game Day? #FosterFarmsGameday

For my family and I, football season is more than about the games being played, it's about family.  Whether we're sitting at a high school football field on a Friday night watching my son's team play or whether we're sitting at home in front of the television set watching one of our favorite teams play, it's always more than about the game because we're doing it as a family and making memories in the process. Since football games and snacking seem to go hand in hand, I'm super excited to be partnering with Foster Farms this college football season who generously provided me with some free coupons so that I could purchase some Foster Farms snacks to serve my family on game day. In my home, we're particularly fond of our Ohio teams, especially The Ohio State Buckeyes, who faced the Penn State Nittany Lions this past Saturday (10/22).  Even though they didn't win their game, the Foster Farms snacks served were a big hit.



Foster Farms Mini Honey Crunchy Corn Dogs are perfect game day snack to serve your family and/or friends while watching your favorite college football team play. They not only taste great with a bit of sweetness in every bite, they are also perfectly portioned and great for dipping. Cooked in the oven, they are ready in about 15 minutes. They can also be cooked in the microwave or the deep fryer and be ready even quicker. On game day, you can skip serving these mini corn dogs with just boring ketchup and mustard only. You can jazz things up a bit by getting creative and serving them with any or all of these fun dip/sauce recipes below. We tried ours with the Comeback Sauce. 


Who is your favorite college football team and which of the below dip/sauce recipes would you serve on game day to go with your Foster Farms Mini Corn Dogs?

************************************************************************************************
Comeback Sauce Recipe

(I found this recipe on Pinterest via She Wears Many Hats)


Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 2 tablespoons ketchup
  • 2 tablespoons hot sauce (like Texas Pete)
  • 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper

Instructions
  1. Mix all ingredients until smooth. 
  2. Cover and store refrigerated until ready to serve. 

************************************************************************************************
White BBQ Sauce - Alabama White Sauce

I found this recipe on Pinterest via Plain Chicken)

Ingredients
  • 2 cups mayonnaise
  • 1 cup white vinegar 
  • 1/2 cup apple juice
  • 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish 
  • 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
  • 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon salt 
  • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper 
Instructions

In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well. 

************************************************************************************************
Cheese Dipping Sauce

(I found this recipe on Pinterest via Cincy Shopper)

Ingredients
  • 2 cups milk
  • 1/4 cup butter 
  • 1/4 cup flour
  • 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese 
  • Salt and pepper to taste 
Instructions
  1. Allow milk to warm to room temperature. 
  2. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
  3. Sprinkle flour over melted butter while stirring to form a roux. Then cook for several minutes. 
  4. Gradually add milk to roux while whisking to form a well blended mixture. 
  5. Cook about 5 minutes until thickened. 
  6. Gradually add in the cheese while stirring constantly until it is melted and smooth. 
  7. Serve hot. 
  8. If you would like to spice things up add 2 teaspoons hot sauce and 1 teaspoon chili powder.  
************************************************************************************************





Sweepstakes and Giveaway

Foster Farms is currently running a game day sweepstakes. All you have to do is post a photo or video (less than 2 minutes) with #FosterFarmsGamedaySweepstakes and you could with a $100 retailer gift card plus be entered to win a $1000 Game Day Party or VIP trip for 4 to the Foster Farms Bowl in Santa Clara, CA. For Foster Farms Game Day Sweepstakes official rules visit:

 https://www.fosterfarms.com/fosterfarms-gameday-sweepstakes/.

Foster Farms is also going to give one Precisely Mine reader (open to US residents only) $50 worth of full price vouchers for Foster Farms products. 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

*I received free product coupons from Foster Farms in exchange for this post, however, no other form of compensation was received. 

74 comments:

  1. We love the Foster Farms corndogs! My family's favorite game day recipe is little sausages in bbq sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We eat a lot of their breaded frozen chickens. My favorite are the chipotle wings, but I have tried most of them and it is a close call as to which is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I root for the BYU cougars and we always eat hotdogs at the games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Foster Farms chicken breasts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Growing up, we'd always watch the Pittsburgh Steelers play as a family. It was fun and we'd eat mini hot dogs. :) - Christine H

    ReplyDelete
  6. We cheer on the Wisconsin Badgers! Of course, we would have to have cheese sauce since we are from Wisconsin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We like the buffalo wings. I like making a Mexican layer dip for game day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I was younger we used to have appetizers and light a fire in the fireplace and have family over to watch football games. Great memories!!! kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite college team is the Ohio state buckeyes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Foster Farms chicken breasts love them use them often ASU Sundevils here love good chip& dip here as game day item

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like Foster farms boneless skinless chicken breasts and their popcorn chicken. My fav college football team is BYU. My fav game day recipe is seven layer dip and chips. Something not too heavy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love their chicken breasts. I am a Michigan fan!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We love eating the Mini Corn Dogs while watching the Atlanta Falcons play.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! My son loves mini corn dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh one of my favorite is their gluten free corn dogs! Oh they are so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Their fresh chicken is some of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I eat the chicken and my daughter likes the corn dogs. My fav team is the 49ers and the Patriots with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My kids like the mini corn dogs. I like that they're easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the mini corn dogs for a quick snack anytime. GO CUBS!!!
    Thanks for the contest.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. We are all about Ohio State i have my Ohio State Gnome that sits in the same place always!! and we do love corn dogs

    ReplyDelete
  21. My favorite Foster Farms product is fully cooked, ready to eat corn dogs. I keep them in the freezer!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My daughter loves the corn dogs! And we are Michigan fans! Go Blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. New England Patriots!! 🏈🏈🏈

    ReplyDelete
  24. Our favorite team is the BYU Cougars! And I love to make 7-layer dip on game day. ~Brenna H.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The chicken breasts are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  26. We love FOster Farms breaded chicken breast. (CoreyOlomon at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I root for the Cal Golden Bears.

    ReplyDelete
  28. My family likes their sausage and pancakes on a stick.

    ReplyDelete
  29. My favorite is foster farm boneless skinless chicken breast! And the GATORS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. i love foster farms breaded chicken strips

    ReplyDelete
  31. Stanford is my favorite college football team. I like most all products by Foster Farms.
    Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

    ReplyDelete
  32. We love to eat wings and watch Michigan win! Go blue!

    ReplyDelete
  33. My favorite Foster Farms product is the mini corndogs. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  34. We are Clemson Tiger fans, our daughter's an alumni.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Foster Farms corn dogs we love them and serve them on game day too. We love the Bruins!

    ReplyDelete
  36. We love the mini corndogs! So yummy and perfect for finger foods!

    ReplyDelete
  37. My family love Foster Farms bacon egg cheese pancakes
    Thank You

    Fiona N

    ReplyDelete
  38. My favorite college football team is the University of Houston Cougars.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  39. My favorite football team is the Michigan Wolverines :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. We like Foster Farms' corn dogs and chicken breasts.

    ReplyDelete
  41. My favorite is the Foster Farms ORGANIC INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREASTS!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love their Crispy Chicken Fingers. My daughter loves them, too.

    Our football tradition is some of these chicken fingers with ranch or blue cheese. We also make a sausage cheese dip with tortilla chips and drinks of course! We love College Football.
    Desiree H

    ReplyDelete
  43. My favorite Foster Farms product is the Organic Breast Fillets.

    ReplyDelete
  44. My favorite college team is the Mississippi State Bulldogs!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I've never tried Foster Farms products, but they look great

    ReplyDelete
  46. my favorite product is the corn dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  47. We love the corn dogs. My son who is 7 insists we always have a box in the freezer!! We're buckeye fans. Go bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love the wagon wheel mac and cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  49. We love the Foster Farms corn dogs!
    hrddiana556@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. My favorite Foster Farms product is the Buffalo Wings. I serve them every game day.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I really like the Foster Farms Sausage & Pancake on a stick.

    ReplyDelete
  52. My daughter loves the Foster Farms corn dogs.... #GOVOLS!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I swear my kids could live off their corn dogs

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like Foster Farms antiobiotic free chicken breasts and i love the Gators

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love college football! I'm a big Tigers fan--Clemson and Mizzou.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Our favorite game day recipe is Chili. It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love Rutgers football since I am an alumni :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. My favorite Foster Farms product is their mini honey crunch corn dog bites. I dip them in honey mustard sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  59. my favorite game day food is deviled eggs and also buffalo chicken dip!

    ReplyDelete
  60. We love eating corndogs with ranch and wings!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. favorite game day recipe is guacamole dip and chips

    ReplyDelete
  62. We love eating the Mini Corn Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  63. We love watching the Clemson Tigers and eating the mini corndogs with chips and dip

    ReplyDelete
  64. Mini Corn Dogs are a must have for us and we make dips to put them into as well mustard and ketchup is my kids favorite while we watch the games

    ReplyDelete
  65. I love Foster Farms chicken thighs and also their mini corn dogs.I dont watch sports.Thank you for the chance πŸ˜€
    sue-hull64(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete