Review of Jif Granola Bars

The Jif brand has been around since 1958, first introducing creamy peanut butter. Since then, Jif has introduced several new varieties and peanut butter and other products, the most recent product being Jif Granola Bars, which come in five different varieties, creamy peanut butter, crunchy peanut butter, almond chocolate, hazelnut chocolate, and peanut butter chocolate. Jif Creamy Peanut Butter Granola Bars can be found at Shoplet.com, who sent me some for review. 


Each Jif Creamy Peanut Butter Granola Bar contains 180 calories and 7 g of protein. My teenage son absolutely devours them, no matter what time of the day it is. His favorite time to enjoy them though is right before football practice for a nice pick-me-up. As for me, I like to savor my Jif Creamy Peanut Butter Granola Bars and I think they pair well with my morning coffee at the office. (And don't judge my coffee cup. The stains give it character). They are satisfying. Each granola bar is nicely covered with a liberal amount of creamy Jif peanut butter. The peanut butter on these granola bars isn't quite as delectable as if you were eating Jif Creamy Peanut Butter straight from the jar, however, it is quite good. I think the peanut butter and granola complement each other very well and the peanut butter makes this granola bar more enjoyable and less dry than your average granola bar. 

Shoplet.com is more than just a place to shop for office supplies. At Shoplet.com, you'll also find a wide variety of cleaning supplies, medical supplies, as well as discount office furniture for your home and business needs.

You can find Shoplet.com on social media at the below links


**Disclosure: I received a sample of the above products from Shoplet.com as a member of the Shoplet Product Review Program in order to perform this review. However, no other compensation was received. I was not influenced in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment