Review of Deflecto Organizing Products

Deflecto was founded on innovative and problem solving products and over 50 years and hundreds of new products later, Deflecto is a global leader in office workspace accessories, which can be found at Shoplet.com, the number 1 e-tailer of business and office supplies. Shoplet.com sent me two Deflecto products to review, a stackable caddy organizer and a rotating carousel organizer.


I found the Deflecto Caddy Organizers to be perfect for organizing some of my scrap book supplies, surplus office supplies, and extra school supplies for my son. I was quite surprised by how much stuff I was able to fit in these containers. Each organizer includes three clear removable containers, one small, one medium, and one large and I like that the containers are clear so I can easily find what I'm looking for. The hinged, snap-tight lids are easy to open and close and keep the items inside secure. The lids are also completely removable, if needed, for easier access to my supplies. When removed from the frame, these containers stack independently. Each caddy organizer features an integrated handle/locking system, which is great if you're taking them on the go so you only have one caddy to carry instead of multiple ones. Overall, these caddy organizers are made well and I love all the clever features. You can even buy a separate mounting bar, which mounts on the wall with screws and anchors, that these individual containers can attach to. 


I decided to go a different route when it came to how I would use the Deflecto 9 Canister Carousel Organizer. It's versatile so instead of using it to organize office supplies, I decided to use it to organize our redundant amount of condiments. And before you pass judgement my way, just know that I live in a household with three teenagers, all of whom can drive, and you can bet on at least one of them bringing home fast food at some point during each day. One of their favorite places to eat is Taco Bell and if you've ever been to Taco Bell then you know that when you ask for sauce, sometimes that means a huge handful. I'm not one to waste these things but they can accumulate quickly so I had them in several different places in my kitchen and dining room. This carousel includes six 3 inch containers and three 6 inch containers, which are clear, making it easy to find what I'm looking for quicker. The lids snap tight. The rotating mechanism works very well and this carousel rotates  in either direction. It fits perfectly on my dining room table or my hutch.  

I've loved recently organizing my home with these Deflecto products from Shoplet.com. How would you use them?

Shoplet.com is more than just a place to shop for office supplies. At Shoplet.com, you'll also find a wide variety of cleaning suppliesmedical supplies, as well as discount office furniture for your home and business needs. 

You can find Shoplet.com on social media at the below links


**Disclosure: I received a sample of the above products from Shoplet.com as a member of the Shoplet Product Review Program in order to perform this review. However, no other compensation was received. I was not influenced in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment