Review of Marvel Foot Rest

**Disclosure: I received a sample of the below product from Shoplet.com as a member of the Shoplet Product Review Program in order to perform this review. However, no other compensation was received. I was not influenced in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.**


Shoplet.com is the number 1 e-tailer of business and office supplies and at Shoplet.com you'll find a huge selection of Marvel products, including the foot rest which I was recently sent for review.  
This all steel footrest features 18 gauge steel and offers a 15 tilt of the platform for improved comfort, posture, and ergonomics. It measures 16W x 13.25D x5.75H inches and it fits under my desk well and is not overly bulky if it has to be transported. As a medical transcriptionist, I spend a lot of time at my desk and I use a foot pedal in order to perform my job duties. I'm able to place my pedal on this foot rest's non-slip textured mat and the pedal, as well as my feet, stay in place perfectly allowing me to perform my job without interruption. The four rubber feet keep the foot rest stable and also protect the floor. The steel frame is strong and well made. This Marvel Foot Rest is big enough that it fits both my feet and my foot pedal with some additional room leftover. It allows me to elevate my legs to my preferred height while sitting at my desk working, which helps increase the circulation in my legs and improves my posture. I normally have terrible posture but this Marvel Foot Rest has helped me out tremendously and because I now have better posture I have less neck, back, and shoulder pain to deal with, which means I will be spending less money on over-the-counter pain medications, NSAIDs, and rubs. I highly recommend this foot rest for anybody who sits at a desk for long periods of time like myself. You won't be disappointed.   



Shoplet.com is more than just a place to shop for office supplies. At Shoplet.com, you'll also find a wide variety of cleaning suppliesmedical supplies, as well as discount office furniture for your home and business needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment