Review of Toryen Rag


The Toryen rag was discovered by a great house cleaning lady who had tried every cleaning rag she could get her hands on. Realizing that cleaning was a lot of work, she knew there had to be an easier way than scrubbing and wiping, then re-wiping, wiping up streaks, and polishing off water spots. Not wanting a four rag system, she searched for one rag that was no nonsense, simple to use, lightweight, easy to care for, and versatile, working every time on every surface. Once she finally landed on Toryen, she never looked back. Now, she wants to help others be great cleaners as well by making their job quicker, easier, and more enjoyable, whether they are cleaning their own home or doing it professionally. She thinks Toryen is the most straightforward, effective cleaning method available and is the only rag you'll ever need.

Toryen is so effective because it's made up of barely visible fibers which are tightly woven together to create many tiny ports that grab the yuck you are wiping up instead of pushing it around like other cleaning rags do. To use a Toryen rag, you simply saturate it with water, wring it out well, and wipe the surfaces you want to clean. You can use Toryen rags with water alone or your favorite cleaning solution, however, do not use Toryen rags with any type of oil or dusting agent. Toryen removes dust, dirt, soap scum, residue, grime, fingerprints, grease, smears, and stickiness without leaving behind streaks, lint, residue, scratches, dust, smears, or fingerprints. Toryen is reusable (for up to 3 years depending on usage and care), washer and dryer safe, and bleachable but should not be washed or dried with any form of fabric softener. You can also use Toryen dry to clean glass, TV screens, and electronics. Over time though, you'll develop your own favorite ways to clean using Toryen.


                                  The Toryen rag generously measures 16 x 16 inches. It has a very interesting texture, not cottony soft but not overly abrasive either. When dry the Toryen is stiff but after it has been saturated with water it is very supple and easy to use manipulate to clean any kind of surface. It's thicker than a paper towel but thinner than a cloth rag but it's very durably made and can withstand scrubbing, tugging, washing, drying, etc.    



I first used my Toryen rag to clean my shower. After my boyfriend and I have showered at the end of the day, one of my dogs likes to  sneak inside and lick up all the excess water left behind on the floor, leaving behind smudges and paw prints. 


I sprayed my usual shower cleaner on the surface of my shower (Comet All Purpose Spray Cleaner with Bleach) and let it sit for 5-6 minutes. After I had saturated my Toryen with water and wrung it out well, I used it to wipe my shower and with little effort on my part the dirt and grime came up super easy, leaving my shower looking so much better. I did the same thing to the shower in my second bathroom with the same impressive results. 


 My boyfriend also cannot seem to wash his hands without getting water all over the bathroom counter so for this reason I like to keep a Toryen rag handy nearby. The Toryen cleans up these water spots completely without leaving behind any streaks on my counter. 

To clean my Toryen rag, I just threw it into the washer and subsequently the dryer with my regular laundry and it came out feeling just as durable as it did when I first used it. There was a little staining on it but it can be bleached to improve the appearance. I am so impressed with my new Toryen rag and I'm happy with the results every time I use it and you definitely will be too. It truly is the only rag you'll ever need and you can purchase your very own Toryen rag here:  http://toryenclean.com/collections/all.

Stay Connected with Toryen

*Disclosure:  I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. No other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Angie for your awesome review of Toryen! Every time someone has a great experience cleaning with Toryen, it makes me smile because I got to help them clean easier. Who doesn't want that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound great. I'm very picky (probably a little obsessive) about my cleaning clothes. This sounds like something I'd like

    ReplyDelete