Wild Calling Canned Dog Food Review

Disclosure: I received the below product from Chewy.com for free in exchange for an honest review. No other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.



Wild Calling all started when Tim Petersen and his two sons wanted to feed their own pets something decent, not the typical pet food with added fillers and emulsifiers that could actually compromise the health of pets. Wild Calling products not only contain rich meat content but also fruits and vegetables, Omega 3 & 6, and Vitamins C & E. Wild Calling products are real, honest, and true. 


My two Pitbulls, Tyson and Crook, recently got to try some Wild Calling canned dog food. Wild Calling Shepherd's Choice is 96% lamb. It's grain-free and gluten-free. It contains nothing artificial. It has added vitamins and minerals dogs need such as zinc, copper, and iron. It's also made in the USA. This canned dog food is soft and mushy in consistency. It only has a very light aroma. It easily spoons out of the can. It's easy for my dogs to eat and they seem digest it well with no adverse reactions. Tyson loves it and wolfs it down, however, Crook doesn't seem to like it very well and after a small bite or two he's had enough, which is just fine by Tyson because that means more for him. I'm just glad that at least one of them like this dog food because I'm very happy with the ingredients. I've come to realize that my pets are just like my kids. They have different preferences when it comes to food and there's nothing wrong with that.  

Tyson and Crook enjoying a sunny day

You can find Wild Calling Canned Dog Food and other Wild Calling brand pet products at Chewy.com

Stay Connected with Chewy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment