Fuzzeez Review


Fuzzeez are the magical, huggable, lovable, and totally fuzzable friends you make yourself. There's no sewing involved. You just simply start with your favorite form (puppy, kitty, or teddy), add eyes and a nose and stuff with magical transforming fluff, spray and stuff until it's filled just enough, and wash and tumble dry.  You can follow the pattern or change it up to make your Fuzzeez truly unique. It says on the website that each Fuzzeez kit contains enough fluff and accessories to make two Fuzzeez buddies, however, this wasn't the case and the kit I received only contained enough material to make one buddy. 


My 11-year-old niece and I made a Fuzzeez Puppy outside on the picnic table on Easter Sunday as it was a pretty day outside. If making your buddy inside, I'd definitely be sure to place a towel underneath the work area as things can get a little wet when spraying the fuzz. We had a lot of fun making this together. The directions were relatively easy to follow. It took us about 30 minutes to get the Fuzzez ready enough for the washer and dryer. When all done, I think the Fuzzeez Puppy only turned out okay. Some parts of it turned out better than other parts but it is staying intact nonetheless. I don't know if that would be the case though if my niece would actually try to play with or cuddle with it but she can definitely display it and show it off to friends and family. Either way, it's still super cute and it was a fun project to do with my niece and that's what really matters....creating memories.  

Stay Connected With Fuzzeez 
Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/myfuzzeez/

Disclosure:  I received a Fuzzeez Puppy for free in exchange for my honest review. No other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own. 

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I never heard of these. So cute. I bet my youngest son and daughter would love one of these

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note from the manufacturer -
    It looks like your Fuzzeez didn't felt correctly! If this happens, there is a super easy way to fix this! Spray it down with warm soapy water, pop it back in the form and run it through the dryer again. This will ensure that your Fuzzeez is nice and felted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A note from the manufacturer:
    It looks like your Fuzzeez didn't felt properly. Don't worry, there is a super simple solution if this happens. Just spray your Fuzzeez down with warm soapy water, pop it back in the form and run it through the dryer again. This is ensure a perfectly felted Fuzzeez!

    ReplyDelete