Review of Blue Buffalo Dental Bones All Natural Dog Treats





Disclosure: I received the below product for free in exchange for an honest review. No other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.

The Bishop family and all the other folks at Blue Buffalo treat their dogs and cats like family members with their office looking more like a pet playground, but in the beginning there was Blue. A large breed Airedale, Blue's struggle with cancer prompted the Bishop's to take a serious interest in a wide range of pet health issues and inspired them to make a super-premium pet food using only the finest natural ingredients, starting with real chicken, lamb, or fish. The rest is history with BLUE Life Protection Formula for dogs and cats being the #1 selling natural pet food in America.  



The Blue Buffalo line has greatly expanded to carry not only dry food for cats and dogs but also wet food and treats as well. Since February is National Pet Oral Healthcare Month, I was excited when Chewy.com sent my dogs some Blue Buffalo Dental Bones All Natural Dog Treats to review. You see, my boys Tyson and Crook love to cuddle and be close to me all the time, so it's essential that they have good oral health and fresh breath.  




These Blue Buffalo dental chews (regular sized) are decently sized treats. These are not stinky treats and they don't leave behind any yucky residue when handling them. These treats are slightly pliable are are easy for my dogs to chew and they digest them well. They are made with a unique blend of natural ingredients and contain no corn, wheat, or soy. They keep my dogs' breath smelling fresh so when they want to cuddle with me or give me kisses I don't have to deal with bad breath. 

Crook and Tyson Cuddling on Mama's lap

You can find Blue Buffalo Dental Bones All Natural Dog Treats and other Blue Buffalo products for both dogs and cats at Chewy.com

Stay Connected with Chewy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment