Quick and Easy Chicken and Dumplings
- 1 - 32 oz carton of chicken broth
- 1 - 26 oz can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 - 16 oz can refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- Flour for coating and pepper to taste
- Heat chicken broth and cream of chicken soup in a pot on medium-high heat and cook until gently boiling.
- Cut each biscuit into 4-6 pieces and coat with a mixture of flour and pepper. Shake off excess flour and add to pot. Stir well and let cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add your cooked and shredded chicken to the pot. Stir well and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Top with pepper to taste.