Starting Off 2016 With House of Doolittle Products From Shoplet.com

2015 has been a very trying year so I'm looking forward to better things to come in 2016. I want to start off the new year by hanging up a new calendar on my wall and opening a new planner and hopefully good things will follow. Shoplet.com carries House of Doolittle products that are perfect for the new year. House of Doolittle products are 100% recycled products, made with 100% post-consumer paper, printed with soy inks, and made in the USA. 


The House of Doolittle 3-Month Vertical Compact Wall Calendar displays a 3-month, single page layout. This wall calendar is a much smaller calendar than I am used to using and only measures 8 x 17 inches. The blocks are much smaller and instead of the number for the date being in one of the corners, it's right in the middle of the block. Holidays are listed in the blocks as well. This leaves me less room for writing down appointments and other reminders within the date blocks. However, I do like being able to see 3 months at once, which can help me plan ahead or remember events from the previous month(s) without having to flip through multiple pages to do so. There is also an entire 2016 calendar at the bottom of each page of this calendar but it's very, very small and not easily seen unless I am up very close to it. I think this wall calendar would be better suited in an office environment just as a reference to remind you of the date, not if you are wanting a calendar you can write on to help you keep track of appointments, etc. 



The House of Doolittle Meeting Note Planner is an 8-1/2 x 11 very professional looking planner that is wirebound with a black leatherette hard cover.  It's very well made. It has enough space for 110 meetings with space on each page for you to include the date, start time, topic, meeting attendees, notes, and action items concerning each meeting. There is even a 12-month 2016 reference calendar on each two sheet spread. This will be great to take to all the meetings I'll be attending in 2016. This would also make a great planner to take along with you to doctor's appointments so you can keep track of the doctor's recommendations, action plans, and other information related to your healthcare.  

You can purchase these House of Doolittle products, as well as others to help you stay organized in 2016 from Shoplet.com. In addition to being the number one e-tailer of business and office supplies, Shoplet.com also carries an assortment of cleaning supplies, medical supplies, office furniture and everything in between.

You can find Shoplet.com on social media at the below links:  

Instagram:  https://instagram.com/shoplet/

**Disclosure: I received the above products for free from Shoplet.com in order to perform this review. However, no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.**

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I so need that three month wall calendar! I have a calendar on my way I reference when trying to figure out deadline dates but I always have to flip the pages. That would be perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete