Born This Way and Megology

One of my favorite new reality TV shows is a docu-series called Born This Way which airs on Tuesdays at 10/9 c on A&E. Born This Way follows the lives of seven young adults with Down Syndrome, Elena, Megan, Steven, Sean, Rachel, Cristina, and John. I find this new show to be very enlightening in so many ways. It's one reality show that my teenager and I can watch together.  


One of the inspiring young adults on the show, Megan Bomgaars, is a woman on a mission. In addition to being a public speaker and a college student, Megan manages an ice dye clothing company called Megology. At Megology, you'll find eco-chic, one-of-a-kind, durable pieces that are created by using a special hand-dye technique. These pieces include scarves, tote bags, silk ties, women's T-shirts, leggings, and yoga pants, onesies, and socks. I'm so in love with the scarves!   

I'd love for you to check out Born This Way where you can following along with Megan and the rest of the cast as they pursue their passions and dreams, explore friendships, search for love, and much more. Also, be sure to check out Megology and take a look at Megan's stunning ice dyed clothing and accessories. 


You can also find Megology on social media. 


Whatever you do, DON'T LIMIT THEM.

6 comments:

  1. Love the show! I hope it comes back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DONT LIMIT THEM! I love that...this show is ground breaking! Hello!!! We watch the kardaashians for gods sake!!! This is actually a show that people can relate too. Alot of us has friends and family that have people with disorders, i think this is one of the best shows on tv!! Keep it going!!! And i am proud to buy murchandise off megology...Your all awesome and me and my fiance love this show!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his show! It truly does inspire me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally....a REAL reality show with meaning and substance! I have fallen totally in love with these people and their amazing parents. I am getting my first grandchild in December and I can't wait to order a onesie for her from Megology! I rarely care much about a TV show these days because it's all the same...mostly crap. But THIS show, I can't miss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the show but I ordered a shirt and socks from megology in September and it is now November :-/ and still nothing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I've seen on television, they are just really behind. The success of the show has sky rocketed the sales and since they are a small business they just can't keep up. :)

      Delete