How Smead Products Keep Me Organized

In addition to reviewing products on my blog, I also review products on Amazon. While a lot of Amazon product reviewers keep track of their reviews using spreadsheets on the computer, I like to keep track of mine the old fashioned way....on paper. Once I get approved to review a product, I order the product on Amazon using the code the sellers provide me and then I print out my invoice. I then put the invoice in a divided folder such as a Smead 3-in-1 SuperTab Section Folder. I especially like divided folders for keeping track of my reviews because in one section I keep invoices for products I've ordered but haven't received yet and once I receive the product I move the invoice to another section for products I've received but haven't reviewed yet. Once I've review the product on Amazon, I then move the invoice to a third section for completed product reviews. I have a couple folders full of invoices and I keep them all together in a Smead Redrope TUFF Pocket File Pocket. This method may not work for everyone but it works perfectly for me. I'm happy to let Smead help keep me organized because for more than a century Smead has been known for its high quality, environmentally responsible products and innovative organizational systems.


The Smead 3-in-1 SuperTab Section Folder is green compliant, made with 10% total recycled content. Like I said, it keeps me organized in doing product reviews because I can separate my invoices into certain categories so I know what products I'm still waiting for and what products still need reviews, etc. I can also write directly onto the folder or apply a label for my headings. Two of these sections are on the right side of the folder while the other section is on the left side. This folder also features a patented Lockit flap at the top to hold your documents in place and prevent them from falling out. This folder is made very well. It's thick (11 point stock) and very durable. I'm not quite sure how much one of these folders will hold but I have at least 40 invoices in mine with room for plenty more. 



I do a lot of Amazon product reviews so I have a couple of sectioned folders full of invoices. I keep all my folders together in a Smead Redrope TUFF Pocket File Pocket. It's also green compliant, made with 30% total recycled content. My 3-in-1 folders fit perfectly into this Tuff Pocket with room for several more and even a notebook or two. This really is one tough pocket that is virtually indestructible with the sides and bottom fully lined with tear-resistant Tyvek with a hidden reinforcement strip at the point of greatest stress. I can transport this Tuff Pocket from my office to home and also take folders out and put them back in multiple times a day. There is nothing flimsy about this product. It's super strong and I don't have any doubt that this will last for many, many years to come because it can take a lot of abuse and stay strong.  This Tuff Pocket does a great job at protecting my folders with my invoices inside. I can even turn this pocket upside down and the folders inside don't budge, making it great for traveling.   





So what do you think of my organization system using these Smead products? Would this system work for you or how would you use these two products differently? You can purchase them at Shoplet.com and in addition to being the number one e-tailer of business and office supplies, Shoplet.com also carries an assortment of cleaning suppliesmedical supplies, and everything in between. 

You can find Shoplet.com on social media at the below links:  

Instagram:  https://instagram.com/shoplet/

**Disclosure: I received the above products for free from Shoplet.com in order to perform this review. However, no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.**

1 comment:

  1. I can tell you one thing... you are much more organized than I am.

    ReplyDelete