Review of Grandma Lucy's Organic Pumpkin Oven Baked Treats


Disclosure:  I received the below product for free in exchange for an honest review. No other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.

It's October, which means pumpkin is all the rage, pet products included, specifically Grandma Lucy's Organic Pumpkin Oven Baked Treats. Since 1999, Grandma Lucy's, which is family owned and operated, has been cooking, freeze drying, and packaging wholesome, natural, and delicious pet food and treats. These 100% USDA organic treats are made in the USA with human-grade ingredients. They contain no by-products, artificial sweeteners, colors, or flavors.  Since they are made with human-grade ingredients, I figured I'd try out these cute little teddy bear shaped treats for myself. They have a nice crunch to them and are very sweet (similar to Nabisco Teddy Grahams) with a nice blend of ingredients, giving them a subtle pumpkin flavor with the cinnamon flavor coming through nicely as well, perfect for fall. They didn't leave behind an aftertaste and they didn't bother my stomach in any way. My dogs really liked them as well, not wanting to stop with just eating a few. They didn't seem to bother their stomachs either. They kept trying to get the bag from the counter. They are perfect treats for dogs of all sizes but I do wish they came in bigger sizes as well for bigger dogs. Overall, I was very impressed with these dog treats and I think my dogs were as well. 




Here are some pictures of my dogs, Tyson and Crook, anxiously waiting for their next Grandma Lucy's Organic Pumpkin Oven Baked Treats and also a picture of Tyson trying to sneak the bag of treats from the kitchen counter. I was really happy that they liked these treats.





You can find Grandma Lucy's Organic Pumpkin Oven Baked Treats and other Grandma Lucy's products at Chewy.com


Stay Connected with Chewy.com

2 comments:

  1. yum those sound good enough even for people lol. Looks like your dog enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin treats for dogs!! What a super idea.

    ReplyDelete