Review of Evanger's Super Premium Canned Dog Food


Chewy.com recently sent my two dogs, Tyson and Crook, a case of Evanger's Super Premium Canned Dog Food (beef flavor) to try. Evanger's Super Premium Dinners are completely balanced and highly nutritious. In addition to beef, the Beef Dinner features superfood ingredients such as spinach and kale, as well as chelated minerals. It is grain and gluten free and contains no corn, wheat, or soy. 90% of the ingredients are sourced locally, daily and used within 24 hours and the remaining 10% comes direct from American farmers or US-sourced suppliers and contains no ingredients from China ever. Unlike some of the other canned dog foods that Tyson and Crook have tried recently, the Evanger's Super Premium Canned Dog Food is loaf style.  





Conveniently, no can opener is required to open the cans. Like I said, this canned dog food is loaf style, how I always remember canned dog food looking like when I was a kid. It has a nice beefy aroma to it. Both of my dogs seem a little indifferent towards this dog food and at times seem a little hesitant about eating it but they do manage to finish it, just a little slower than usual. I don't know if it's the texture or the taste they don't like but they do seem to love the more meatier, chunkier dog foods the most. It doesn't seem to bother their tummies, however, it does give one of my dogs gas. Overall, I would have to say that this isn't one of Tyson and Crook's favorite canned dog foods but your dog may love it so be sure to check out Evanger's Super Premium Canned Dog Food and other Evanger's pet products which are available at Chewy.com


Stay Connected with Chewy.com

1 comment:

  1. I like the fact that it doesn't require a CanOpener to open it. This would make it great for traveling with a dog.

    ReplyDelete