Review of EcoStatic Inc. Beginner Kit Glue Free WhiteBoard Sheets and SlickyNote Note Pad

**Disclosure: I received samples of the below products from Shoplet.com as a member of the Shoplet Product Review Program in order to perform this review. However, no other compensation was received. I was not influenced in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.**



Ever since I started working an office job with my own cubicle, I've constantly been on the lookout for new office supplies. I love me a good desktop organizer for helping me to organize my miscellaneous office supplies such as writing utensils, paperclips, notepads, etc. but I also love products for the walls. Needless to say, I was excited when Shoplet.com recently introduced me to a couple of new products for the office from EcoStatic Inc. It's important to know that in addition to their unique line of products, EcoStatic Inc. is also committed to the environment. They are committed to sourcing their products from environmentally responsible manufacturers, fostering the recycling of their products, and promoting sustainable business practices everywhere they do business. 


The EcoStatic Inc. Beginner Kit Glue Free WhiteBoard Sheets and SlickyNote Note Pad are unique products you'll want to get for your office ASAP. Slickyboard adheres to any smooth, dry surface such as drywall, glass, wallpaper, wood, and metal without the use of glue with its electrostatic charge lasting for weeks. Slickyboard can be used for whiteboarding, as a flipchart, easel pad, or bulletin board for brainstorming, ideas, collaboration, coaching, planning, presentations, and more. Slickyboard is rewritable, reusable, and 100% recyclable. I keep my Slickyboard in my cubicle at the office and use it as a bulletin board for jotting down reminders and other information pertinent to my job. I can easily remove and reposition it if I need to. If it's information that I just need to know for the day, I'll use a dry erase marker and then just erase it at the end of the day and no residual is left behind. When I need to jot down more important information that I'll need to retain, I'll use a permanent marker. The only problem I encountered with the Slickyboard is that it didn't seem to want to stick fully in the corners on one side in my cubicle. However, this didn't effect using the Slickyboard in any way and it stayed in place. This was just more of an aesthetic issue that was easily fixed with two small pieces of clear tape. 

   


You'll definitely want to pick up an extra EcoStatic Inc. Recycled Glue Free SlickyNotes Note Pad to use in conjunction with your Slickyboard. Slickynotes are not your ordinary sticky notes. They are double sided and reusable on one side (when using an erasable marker). The medium sized Slickynotes measure 3 x 4 are 21% bigger than the regular 3 x 3 sticky notes I already had on my desk so I can include more information. Like the Slickyboard, Slickynotes adhere to same types of surfaces using an electrostatic charge and no glue. They are also 100% recyclable. They come in different colors, including green, orange, yellow, and purple. The smooth surface is easy to write on. 

I can easily leave Slickynotes practically anywhere to help me with remembering appointments, ideas, and other information. They don't fall off like the sticky notes do that I've been using for years. You can also purchase large sized Slickynotes that measure 4 x 8. Slickynotes will definitely save you money in the long run. 


Shoplet.com is more than just a place to shop for office supplies. At Shoplet.com, you'll also find a wide variety of cleaning supplies, medical supplies, as well as discount office furniture for your home and business needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment