Review of Fango Active Mineral Micellar Cleansing Water & Radiance Facial Oil

Disclosure:  I was sent these products for free in exchange for my honest review. No other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.


I have two more reasons to love Borghese and the Fango line and those reasons are Fango Active Radiance Facial Oil and Fango Active Miner Micellar Cleansing Water. 

The Fango Active Radiance Facial Oil is a blend of botanical oils that features Sweet Almond, Avocado, and Grape Seed Oils that hydrate and protect. It also contains derivatives of Vitamins C, E, and A and polyphenols, all of which are rich in antioxidants. It's easy to apply with the dropper. This facial oil is not greasy. It absorbs quickly and feels very light on my skin. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin and gives it a nice, healthy glow. My skin feels very hydrated, soft, and rejuvenated afterwards. One of my favorite benefits of the Fango Active Radiance Facial Oil is that is helps to nourish and restore lipid loss due to aging and environmental damage. This facial oil doesn't have a scent to it. I don't mind using facial oils with scents but I know some would prefer something scent free so this would be perfect for them. 

The Fango Active Miner Micellar Cleansing Water is a mineral-rich solution that cleanses with no rinsing required. It's very easy to apply and comes in a modernly designed bottle. It's infused with ingredients such as Sweet Almond, Avocado, and Grape Seed Oils that calm and nourish the skin. Phospholipids and Hyaluronic Acid soothe and moisturize, leaving skin feeling fresh and soft, without stripping or drying it. Using Micellar technology, these gentle micro-particles act like a magnet to trap impurities, effectively and naturally cleansing skin while decongesting pores. It is paraben-free and fragrance free so it's very gentle on my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling very clean afterwards. It works great as a makeup remover as well. 

Both of these products from Borghese's Fango line are amazing. They are a great way to pamper your skin each morning, midday, and/or before bedtime.  

Connect with Borghese

1 comment:

  1. I want to try the cleansing water. Bet it would make my face feel very clean and fresh.

    ReplyDelete