*Disclosure: I was sent a variety box of coffee from Java Factory Roasters in order to perform this review. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
Java Factory Roasters makes single serve coffee cups that are compatible with standard Keurig brewers, as well as other leading single serve coffee brewers. Their coffee is made from 100% Arabica coffee grounds. Arabica coffee is the seed from the fruit of the Arabica species of coffee tree. Arabica trees produce a fine quality coffee and require special soil conditions, high altitudes, and just the right balance of warmth and moisture. Each roast is inspected and certified according to specific standards of each region and is labeled as premium coffee. They labor over every flavor, note, and aroma to bring you coffees that are smooth and flavorful. Java Factory Roasters coffee is kosher and contain no added sugars or sweeteners and as such are also calorie free. And in case you didn't know, coffee by nature is not a natural source of gluten.
Java Factory Roasters sent me a variety pack of coffee to review. This variety pack included six different flavors of coffee, Da Bomb, Dark and Handsome, Spring Break, Choconut, Smooth Caffeinator, and Vanilla Dream.
- Choconut blends together a delectable combination of chocolate and coconut, two things that were made to naturally go together in my opinion. I thought this coffee tasted wonderful. The flavors blended together very nicely, it went down smoothly, and had a nice aroma as well. I really enjoyed this coffee and it was my favorite flavored coffee in the variety box.
- Vanilla Dream is a blend of vanilla flavor and butter toffee and they complement each other very well. The flavors blended together very nicely, it went down smoothly, and had a nice aroma as well. I really enjoyed this coffee.
- Spring Break is a blend of coconut and rum flavor. I started off enjoying this unique blend of coffee and it was going down rather smoothly but after a while it started to leave behind a bit of a bad aftertaste in my opinion. This was my least favorite blend of coffee from the variety box.
- Smooth Caffeinator is a coffee that is bold yet mild. It's a medium roast. It goes down smoothly and tastes great. It's a great everyday coffee as it's not too weak or too strong. I really enjoyed it and it was probably my favorite non-flavored brew of coffee from the variety box.
- Da Bomb is an extra bold dark roast brew with double the caffeine of regular coffee. I tried this brew out one morning when I had a long day ahead of me and I have to say that I believe it really kept me going by giving me a little extra boost. It's a very strong brew but it tastes great and goes down smoothly. It's a great coffee to drink when you know you have a busy day in front of you.
- Dark and Handsome is an extra bold dark roast with a rich caramel aroma. This is a rather strong brew. It has a decent flavor and goes down smoothly but it wasn't my favorite non-flavored brew.
Overall, this is a nice coffee variety pack with a nice mixture of both flavored and non-flavored brews, great for coffee lovers like me who like to change it up quite often. Some days I like a nice strong brew while other days I prefer something a little more milder. This variety pack is reasonably priced as well. The K-cups work perfectly in my Keurig 2.0 at the office (using a Freedom Clip which overrides the Keurig 2.0 Lock Out Technology) so I'm able to share them with my co-workers who seem to love all the different flavors as well.
You can purchase Java Factory Roasters coffee on Amazon by clicking here. What brew would you like to try first?
One Precisely Mine reader will win the same variety box of coffee that I reviewed.a Rafflecopter giveaway