Review of Hill's Ideal Balance Crafted Canned Dog Food

Disclosure:  I was sent this product for free in exchange for my honest review. No other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.


Chewy.com recently sent my two dogs, Tyson and Crook, a case of Hill's Ideal Balance Crafted Simmered Chicken Stew with Quinoa Canned Dog Food to try. Ideal Balance Crafted canned foods are very nutritious for your dog. They are slow cooked in small batches. They have three varieties available, simmered chicken stew with Quinoa, beef stew, and braised salmon medley with Quinoa. The chicken stew is made with shredded natural chicken in a mouthwatering gravy and other thoughtfully sourced, authentic ingredients, including carrots, potatoes, green peas, spinach, Quinoa Seed, Flaxseed, apples, broccoli, and zucchini. It is is gluten free and supports healthy digestion. It contains no corn, wheat, or soy and also contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. 



No can opener is required to open the cans, which is always convenient and very much appreciated. I have to admit that for dog food, it looks pretty tasty, and it's probably more nutritious than most things my family and I typically eat. It doesn't really look or smell like typical canned dog food at all. I love that the vegetables aren't just listed in the ingredients, but they are actually visible in the dog food itself. My dogs seemed to really love this dog food and they ate it all up very quickly. They seemed to digest it well and it didn't seem to bother their tummies at all. All you have to do is take one look at this Ideal Balance canned dog food and you can tell that Hill's has your pets best interest in mind. It's even made in the USA.



Hill's Ideal Balance Crafted Canned Dog Food and other Hill's pet products are available at Chewy.com.

Stay Connected with Chewy.com

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a dog but my daughter does. I wonder if she has ever tried this brand

    ReplyDelete