COVERGIRL Can Help You Steal the Spotlight

Disclosure:  I was sent these products for free in exchange for my honest review. No other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.

In my opinion, COVERGIRL is a brand that simply needs no introduction. COVERGIRL is one of the most iconic beauty brands ever. COVERGIRL was the very first makeup brand that I was introduced to by my mother when I first started wearing makeup as a tween and I still use their products today as a 30-year-old woman, as I'm sure many of you ladies can relate. COVERGIRL recently sent me a couple of their products to help me take my glam into overdrive and help me steal the spotlight. 



Allure Magazine's Beauty Editors are raving about COVERGIRL's Super Sizer by LashBlast Mascara. This mascara is opthalmologically tested (and suitable for those who wear contact lenses) to give you 400% more corner-to-corner volume for full, fanned out lashes. Have small lashes? Just a twirl of the amazing Lash Styler will give you an instantly Super Sized lash look. I  found it easy to apply and it did a wonderful job at giving my lashes instant volume. I think they looked fabulous. It doesn't clump or smudge throughout the day and at the end of the day it comes off easily with a makeup remover wipe. 



I've never been that good at applying liquid eyeliner and I tend to avoid it for this reason but I thought I'd give COVERGIRL's Intensify Me! Eyeliner by LashBlast anyway. The intense black formula is clinically tested and suitable for sensitive eyes. The new paddle-shaped tip is made to give you two looks in one, thick and dramatic or thin and elegant. It was easy enough to apply and went on rather smoothly. It definitely added a lot of definition to my eyes. I was surprised that it dried so quickly and it didn't smudge. It also came off easily at the end of the day with a makeup remover wipe. I think that once I perfect my technique when applying this eyeliner, it's going to be one of my favorite COVERGIRL products.   


I'm no makeup artist but I was able to create a couple of everyday looks that I was happy with using the Super Sizer by LashBlast Mascara and the Intensify Me! Eyeliner by LashBlast. I know I still need a lot of practice using the eyeliner, but what do you think? COVERGIRL's YouTube channel has lots of tutorials on how to apply different types of makeup but any of your tips would be much appreciated as well. 





Connect with COVERGIRL

1 comment: