Review of Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes #WipeForWater #contest @Neutrogena @Influenster


The Neutrogena Naturals line is made using only pure, safe ingredients that are naturally derived, which means Neutrogen Naturals products contain no harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes, or phthalates. One product in this line includes Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes. They are made from naturally-derived fibers that come from sustainably-managed forests. I found these wipes to be very soft and gentle on my very sensitive skin. They have a nice pleasant, natural scent, which I love. They remove dirt, oil, and makeup from my face very easily, even mascara and eyeliner with no problem. After just 3 days of using these makeup remover wipes, my skin feels soft, fresh, and renewed. No residue is left behind and there is no need to rinse with water afterwards, which brings me to the Wipe For Water movement. 

Do you know that 70% of the world is covered by water, yet 0.03% of it is accessible and drinkable? The average U.S. household wastes about 10,000 gallons of water every year. But you can help make a difference. Do you know that every day you clean your face without using water, you save up to 5 gallons of water from going down the drain? This Earth Month, Neutrogena Naturals is partnering with The Nature Conservancy to save water. Get involved and join #WipeForWater. Pledge to clean your face without using water, and instead exclusively clean with Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes. For each pledge, Neutrogena Naturals will contribute $1 to The Nature Conservancy to support water conservation, up to $50,000.




Disclosure:  I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

1 comment:

  1. I know I shouldn't.... but when I remove my makeup. I just use soap and water. I should get these and try them.

    ReplyDelete