Review of Lanyards from Grandma's Little Lilly


A couple of years ago I reviewed a super cute coupon organizer from Grandma's Little Lilly and I'm excited to be working with Rhonda once again as she has generously donated some lanyards for the National Medical Transcription Week 2015 gift bags I'm making for my co-workers, which you'll hear more about in May.

As hospital employees, my co-workers and I are expected to wear identification badges, as well as other badges on a daily basis. Identification badge clips can be pretty boring but the handmade lanyards at Grandma's Little Lilly are a great way to add a little pizzazz to your work wardrobe. These layers are made with four layers of 100% cotton fabric with reinforced stabilizer and they are stitched on both sides for extra reinforcement. They measure approximately 1 inch wide are are 22-1/2 inches long (including the swivel lobster claw/key ring hardware). 

The lanyard I reviewed features a cute paisley design with bright and fun colors. It's made extremely well and you can tell Rhonda definitely has a knack for making things. All of my badges fit perfectly using both the lobster claw or the key ring. It's not bulky and is comfortable to wear. I found it to be the perfect length. It is machine washable also. The first day I wore my lanyard I went out to lunch with some co-workers and I dropped some of my lunch onto my shirt and the lanyard. I threw it into the washing machine with a load of laundry when I got home and hung it up to dry afterwards. It was dry within about a day and still looks great. This lanyard also doubles as a key chain. It's my favorite new accessory and would make a great co-worker gift or a great accessory for a new teen driver. 


In addition to coupon organizers and lanyards, you'll also find key fobs, wallets, clutches, crayon totes, checkbook covers, and more at Grandma's Little Lilly



I'd love for you to check out Grandma's Little Lilly on Etsy and tell me what your favorite product or design is. 

Stay Connected 

1 comment:

  1. My granddaughter carries a Keychain like that. I need to go check out their other designs hers is looking pretty dirty and I don't think it washes

    ReplyDelete