Review of Advantage II Treatment Shampoo for Dogs and Puppies


Advantage II Treatment Shampoo for Dogs and Puppies (over 12 weeks old) is unscented shampoo that is for the treatment of fleas and ticks and kills on contact. It treats up to 7 days so it shouldn't be repeated for at least that amount of time. You can purchase this shampoo and other Advantage products at Chewy.com.


This shampoo is clear and unscented but it lathers well and does a good job at getting my dogs clean. It didn't cause any adverse reaction whatsoever to my dogs or to me. We've already noticed ticks are out so I'm sure fleas are as well. My dogs didn't have fleas or ticks at the time that I used this shampoo on them so I can't say that it kills them on contact like it claims to; however, the Advantage II brand is one that I trust so I'm confident that this shampoo will help protect them for 7 days and will kill fleas and ticks on contact if that situation ever arises. We like to cuddle with our boys and we don't want fleas or ticks getting in the way of that. 

Stay Connected with Chewy.com

1 comment:

  1. I need to get some of this for my daughters dog. She has a cute little Maltese.

    ReplyDelete