Carefree Liners Review


In a recent VoxBox sent to me complimentary from Influenster, were a package of Carefree Acti-Fresh Thin Panty Liners. Before receiving these, I'd never really worn panty liners before. I didn't really think they had anything to offer me and I was under the misconception that they are just a period thing. Panty liners are actually very beneficial in several different ways.

These Carefree Acti-Fresh liners as super thin and cottony soft, just like my panties are, and I don't even notice they are there. I was worried they would bunch up and be uncomfortable or come loose after an hour or so but they never did. They move with my body. They are designed to deliver freshness with an 8-hour odor control system. They are super-absorbent to lock fluid away. They do a great job at keeping me fresh, confident, and comfortable.  

I like wearing these liners a few days before starting my period, as well as for a few days after my period is over, for obvious reasons and also on days when I'm having a light cycle. I wear pads and not tampons, but these liners would make great extra protection when paired with a tampon while you're on your period. They are also great to have when you know you're going to be performing physical activity, especially during hotter months. No matter when or why I choose to wear these liners, they keep me feeling fresh, confident, and comfortable.

Disclosure:  I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

1 comment:

  1. Nice... but you know what. Lucky me... I don't have to wear those any longer.

    ReplyDelete