Review of Original Gourmet Lollipops



I contacted Original Gourmet recently and asked if they'd be willing to donate some of their gourmet lollipops to the National Medical Transcription Week 2015 gift bags I'm making for my co-workers. I'm happy to say that they did and they also sent me some for review. I can't thank them enough for their generosity. I can't wait to tell you more about MT Week 2015 in May but in the meantime I can't wait to tell you more about Original Gourmet Lollipops





Original Gourmet's story started with a recipe and a vision and their mission has always been to provide gourmet candy (made with the highest quality and finest ingredients) with a variety of fun flavors that make people across the world happy and that they do. Young or old, I think everyone enjoys a lollipop once in a while. I wasn't surprised at all when my 10-year-old niece or the 16-year-old girl down the road were excited about these lollipops and I still wasn't that surprised when my mom picked her some out but I was definitely surprised me when my dad picked him one out for himself from the bag that Original Gourmet sent me. My dad picked a mystery flavor lollipop, which he swears was persimmon flavor. Although I don't think they have a persimmon flavor lollipop, my dad was happy with it nonetheless.  Perhaps persimmon could be their next flavor?!? Original Gourmet makes not only the best tasting gourmet lollipops but the largest as well. They come in a wide variety of flavors, 24 in all, and weigh in at 1.1 oz. Original Gourmet Lollipops are made using real sugar and no high fructose corn syrup. They are only 130 calories and are peanut and kosher free. They are also made in America, Medina, Ohio to be exact. 

I've tried several flavors of Original Gourmet Lollipops and I found each flavor to be very bold and tasty. Most other brands of lollipops only offer a few basic flavors but Original Gourmet has many unique flavors to choose from. Because they are made using a gravity-pour patented creation process, each lollipop is smooth, pretty, and will not become sharp and cut your mouth. I've had that happen before and it's not a good feeling at all.  They are also the largest lollipops I've seen and last approximately an hour so it's a good thing they are on a plastic stick (recyclable material) instead of a paper stick. This way the stick won't become a soggy mess. Most lollipops I've tried in the past only lasted several minutes. My two dogs are also big fans of these gourmet lollipops. They were so curious about them each time I had myself one that I finally broke down and let them share the last bit of one and they were so excited and so happy. My family and I would definitely have to say that Original Gourmet makes the world's best lollipop and I think you would agree. 
Original Gourmet Lollipops are also extremely affordable. You can purchase them at a whole bunch of places but they have an online store as well. You can also purchase them through Amazon. You can also buy Lollipop Rings, Mini Lollipops Bags, and Lollipop Gift Boxes, making them perfect for gift giving and basket filling.  
Stay Connected with Original Gourmet
Website:  https://ogfc.net/

1 comment:

  1. My Grandkids love lolipops!! If I bought them these gourmet ones, I would be their favorite Grandma.. at least for that day.

    ReplyDelete