Review of Halo Liv-a-Littles Freeze-Dried Treats at Chewy.com


I love my dogs and while I don't have any cats, I love that Halo Liv-a-Littles treats are made for both dogs and cats, making it convenient for pet loving households who have both. These Liv-a-Littles treats are available in 100% beef, 100% chicken breast, or 100% wild salmon. Tyson and Crook, my two dogs, recently got to try the beef Liv-a-Littles. These freeze-dried treats are made from grain-free, all-natural, 100% beef, beef, and more beef and you can find them at Chewy.com. They are a great source of protein. 


In terms of appearance, these treats look like little pieces of dried wood but they have a nice beefy scent to them. My two dogs absolutely love them! They get so excited when they know they are about to get one. I would have to say that these are now their favorite treats. They are gentle on their tummies too. They don't seem to crumble unless I want them to. Every now and then my dogs get bored of their dry dog food, and I can't say that I blame them, so I crumble up a few of these Liv-a-Littles treats and mix them in with their food and that encourages them to eat every bite right away. 


Usually rambunctious, when they know I'm offering them a Liv-a-Littles treat, they will calm down and be obedient because they don't want to possibly miss out on an opportunity to enjoy one of these treats. I'm actually impressed by how well they like them and how good they will be in order to get one. 

Tyson and Crook waiting very patiently for a Liv-a-Littles treat

Stay Connected with Chewy.com

2 comments:

  1. This looks like an interesting treat!! I will have to tell my sister about it for her dog!! That is interesting it is for both cats and dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Daughter is very picky about what she feeds her dog.. But, this being 100% beef, she would have no problem with it.

    ReplyDelete