Review of Food & Fitness Mini Journal From Little Obsessed


In 2013, inspired by her obsession with mini things, Susan and a few members of her family launched a stored called Little Obsessed. And no, Susan wasn't obsessed with things like dollhouse miniatures, but with small scale everyday practical things, actual useful things that help get the job done, but with a big time cute factor. With many people today living in smaller real estate spaces such as tiny houses, micro-lofts, small apartments and condos, dorm rooms, assisted living, military housing, and more, mini items can not only be cute and fun but also cost efficient, functional, and useful. 

I have to admit that I'm kinda obsessed with mini things too. I'd love to own a tiny house as my "home away from home" and decorate it with mini things. This would rate a 10 on the cuteness scale. Imagine how excited I was when I found Little Obsessed when doing a search online and imagine my excitement again when Susan made a very generous "small" donation to the National Medical Transcription Week 2015 gift bags I'm making for my co-workers, which you'll be hearing more about in May.



I love the selection of mini office accessories at Little Obsessed, as well as the selection of paper products, which includes notebooks, journals, and pads. The Food & Fitness Mini Journal measures 3 x 5.5 inches but has enough room to log daily meals, snacks, and beverages on one side and activities and exercise on the other. I have found that it is always easier to stay on course and hold myself accountable when I write this type of information down. I'm actually a member of a Healthy Partners program through my employer and they encourage me to keep a food and exercise log. I've tried several times but I can only seem to do so for a few days before it starts to become a nuisance. However, this mini journal is a fun way to keep track of this information. First of all, it's super cute. Second of all, it's small enough to fit comfortably inside my purse or bag so there are no excuses for not taking it everywhere I go. It's also small enough that it will fit in my desk at the office or the glove compartment of my car. Like I said earlier, even though it's small in size, the Food & Fitness Mini Journal provides me plenty enough room to log my daily food/drink intake, as well as keep track of my daily exercise/activities. 


I also love the encouraging words at the beginning of the journal, written by the president and founder of Journals Unlimited, Inc., "Life is an adventure. It's not the destination we reach that's most rewarding. It's the journey along the way. So Write It Down! & treasure the memory forever..." 

I'm going to start holding myself accountable and now that I have this fun, super cute, yet functional Food & Fitness Mini Journal from Little Obsessed, there are no more excuses.

Stay Connected With Little Obsessed

2 comments:

  1. I see they have a lot of unique gifts on their site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am awful about journaling my food (and fitness!) but maybe this cute little journal would help!

    ReplyDelete