Get Red Carpet Ready Anytime With Borghese


Borghese recently sent me several goodies from their Eclissare makeup line to help me become Red Carpet ready. However, I had some family issues going on around that time but you can become Red Carpet ready anytime with this line. This makeup line is truly unbelievable. I'm totally in love with the products they sent me, especially the palettes, with my favorite being the Eclissare Color Eclipse Shadow and Light Luminous Eye Palette, which includes a rich combination of 12 neutral eye shadows, including cremes, soft shimmers, and high impact glitters, all in a signature Borghese compact with mirror, as well as a dual-ended blending and precision brush. These shadows are velvety in texture and go on super smooth to create a fabulous natural look that is perfect for my skin tone. I'm also in love with the Eclissare Color Eclipse ColorGlass Lip Gloss with my favorite color being Darkling. 



I'm no makeup artist, and in fact I could use a few pointers, but I love experimenting with makeup nonetheless and I was able to create a few noteworthy looks using the Borghese makeup I received. The eye shadows were very easy to apply and the colors looked very natural on me. The lip glosses made my lips feel very nice and they didn't clump, feel sticky, or otherwise start to feel gross over time. I didn't try out anything extreme but only some more natural looks. I'm not the most photogenic person, I can't do makeup like some of you fashionistas out there, and my camera didn't take the best pictures, but you get the idea. 






In my opinion, the Eclissare makeup line by Borghese is perfect for somebody like myself who prefers a more natural, elegant look over something over the top.

Connect with Borghese

1 comment:

  1. I see they also have some muds, soaps and cleansers. You look great Angie!!!

    ReplyDelete