Review of MADiL Flip Flops



"MADiL was founded with a fun and creative spirit and a strong desire to do good.

The actual product idea came to me while waiting by our local pool for our kids to finish their swim practice.  I was inspired to see the many creative ways people chose to express themselves…from their clothing to their accessories. The traditional flip flop, however, was left out of the "expressive" picture.  So, why not reinvent the flip flop to enable people to further express themselves? By changing band colors and adding charms to your flip flops, women and girls of all ages can accessorize their MADiL flip flops to match their outfit, sports team colors and nail polish.

But MADiL is about much more than flip flops.  We are passionate about helping others and encourage people to do social good.  We believe in it so much that we even named our company after our passion…MADiL which stands for Make A Difference in Life.   

Our story is quite simple…we want to create a great family business, mentor our kids as we go, and do what we can to help make a difference in life.

I hope you’ll join me in our efforts and go out there and make a difference in life!"

I recently wrote a post about MADiL, about how they give back by donating $1.00 for each pair of their flip flops sold to help fund cleft lip and cleft palate repair surgeries for children worldwide. I also recently had the opportunity to review some MADiL flip flops along with some bands and charms. MADiL is also donating some gift cards for the National Medical Transcription Week 2015 gift bags that I'm making for my co-workers, which you'll be hearing more about in May. 




Flip flops are my absolute favorite type of footwear and MADiL offers flip flops in several different colors (pink, teal, slate, white, and brown) which you can then personalize by adding colorful bands and fun charms. It was a bit tricky at first but after a time or two it was easy to change the bands and add charms to the bands. The patented upper PVC strap with groove line holes the bands in place well. I love being able to personalize my flip flops and express my personality.  





The MADiL flip flops are all around comfortable footwear. They do run small so you'll want to order a size bigger than what you normally wear. They are easy to slip on and off. I've wore them around the house for hours at a time and they never caused any pain or discomfort whatsoever as they are made with rubber/PE sole for extra comfort. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to try them outside yet because of the very cold temperatures and snow that we've been having in our area but from experience I know they'll do just fine on different types of terrain as they are made very well and are not too thin or too thick. They only weigh 5 ounces. These definitely seem like flip flops that will last more than one summer. The bands and charms are made very well also and the ones available are super cute and hopefully that collection will expand with different colors of bands and new charms added in the future. The bands are made from eco-friendly polyester/rubber with stainless steel end pieces and the charms are made from cooper/enamel.

These are very affordable as well and don't forget that for each pair of MADiL flip flops you purchase, $1.00 will be donated to help fund cleft repair surgeries to children worldwide. They also offer free shipping on orders over $50. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Spring is right around the corner so you need to stock up on flip flops ASAP. These would also be perfect in some Easter baskets and I do believe my niece will be getting a pair. 


So tell me, what are your thoughts about MADiL?


Connect With MADiL

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute. I am taking my family to the beach for a week and would love to buy them each a pair suited to them.

    ReplyDelete