Review of GeckoTech Reusable Hooks and Duck Packaging Tape

**Disclosure: I received samples of the below products from Shoplet.com as a member of the Shoplet Product Review Program in order to perform this review. However, no other compensation was received. I was not influenced in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.**



GeckoTech Reusable Hooks are made to help you organize your space using revolutionary microsuction synthetic rubber technology that allows them to be reused again and again without leaving behind any residue or damage. They are also waterproof as well. They can be used on glass, tile, metal, laminate, painted surfaces, and more. I received two reusable hooks, one hook which holds up to 3 pounds and another which holds up to 5 pounds. However, there are also smaller hooks which hold up to 1/2 pound and 1 pound as well. 



I brought these reusable hooks that I received to the office to use in my cubicle (painted surface). They were super easy to apply. The 3 pound GeckoTech Reusable hook is the perfect hook for holding things such as my coat and scarf and on rainy days also an umbrella without any problem. It keeps everything secure for at least 8 hours a day. I also decided to move this hook to the other side of my cubicle and I was able to remove it easily and reapply it to the other side without any difficulty whatsoever and it still functioned just as well after it was removed. It also did not damage the surface or leave any sticky residue behind. I've been using it for over a week with no problem. 

I use the 5 pound GeckoTech Reusable hook for holding my purse, which happens to be a large sized purse. It keeps it off the floor and I'm able to keep it at eye level and within my reach. This is a very strong hook because I get inside my purse several times throughout the day and when I do I leave one strap on the hook while I rummage through it for what I need. The hook has never showed signs of weakness in any way and it holds my bag at least 8 hours a day. I would like it if the actual hook was a little bit bigger to accommodate for wider straps. Otherwise, I've been using it for over a week with no problems. 



I also received a Duck HP260 Packaging Tape with Dispenser (1.88 inches x 22 yards). This packaging tape is both high performance and whisper quiet. This tape is strong, designed to meet your heavy duty box shipping and long-term storage needs. It is also resistant to ultraviolet rays, which eliminates yellowing and increases shelf life. Another great thing about this packaging tape is the whisper quiet feature. I can't exactly describe the sound that packing tape makes when it unwinds but I'm sure it's one you've heard before. However, this packaging tape unwinds effortlessly and quietly. I'm not entirely sure how this is possible because it would have to be made differently but if it is I can't tell it. It looks the same and does the same great job, only more quieter. The Duck brand has been a name my family and I have trusted for years and this high performance packing tape lives up to those expectations.  

When I'm looking for office supplies or office stationary, Shoplet.com is the first place I look. You'll also find a vast supply of promotional products at Shoplet.com, including top promotional products under $1.00, all of which can be personalized for your business needs. 

1 comment: