Coffee Freedom

I received a free Keurig 2.0 from Influenster a while back, which I brought into the office. While my co-workers and I were overall happy with it, we were very disappointed that we could only use Keurig brand K-Cups. No more reusable or disposable K-Cups that allowed us to drink our favorite brands of coffee. No more off-brand K-Cups. We felt limited. Purchasing K-Cups from Keurig.com can be expensive. We have families to care for and purchasing expensive coffee doesn't always fit into our plans. Then a co-worker found the Freedom Clip at Rogers Family Company. Basically, the Freedom Clip overrides the Keurig 2.0 Lock Out Technology and allows most non-approved K-Cup type pods to work. I can happily say that is the case and now my co-workers and I have coffee freedom again. If that wasn't happy enough news, you'll also be thrilled to know that the Freedom Clip is absolutely free! The Freedom Clip installs in seconds. When you request your free Freedom Clip, you'll also receive a free sample of Rogers Family Company 97% biodegradable OneCup coffee. 


Get your free Freedom Clip today by clicking here.

Stay connected on:

1 comment:

  1. My Hubs has a plastic cup like thing he can use in his Keurig, but this ounds like a better idea

    ReplyDelete