Review of Mocha Almond JAVA ME UP Energy Bars

**Disclosure: I received samples of Mocha Almond JAVA ME UP Energy Bars from Shoplet.com as a member of the Shoplet Product Review Program in order to perform this review. However, no other compensation was received. I was not influenced in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.**


Momentum has been building in the snack industry for quite some time now to change from unhealthful culprits to delicious good-for-you ingredients and JAVA ME UP has answered the call with the original coffee energy bar, described as coffee with a bite. This coffee-fueled energy bar is all natural and gluten free, made with chocolate, coffee, almonds and rolled oats, and dipped and drizzled in dark chocolate. The Mocha Almond bar is 160 calories and contains 6 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber and comes 12 per box. One bar is equivalent to a half a cup of coffee. They make a convenient boost between meals. These bars would be perfect in vending machines, health clubs, newsstands, cafes and coffee shops, convenience store coffee stations, cafeterias, gift shops, break rooms, and more. 

Indeed, the JAVA ME UP coffee energy bar has a nice strong (but not too overpowering) coffee flavor to it but you also taste the almonds, oats, and chocolate as well. I especially like the taste of the dark chocolate. I don't think you'd necessarily have to be a coffee lover/drinker to enjoy this energy bar, but it definitely doesn't hurt. It's a very filling bar. I shared these with my mom and several of my co-workers and they were all very pleased with this coffee energy bar as well. This is coffee that never spills so they are great for on the go. These are a bit on the pricey side but would make a great indulgence once in a while.  

When I'm looking for office supplies or office stationary, Shoplet.com is the first place I look. You'll also find a vast supply of promotional products at Shoplet.com, including top promotional products under $1.00, all of which can be personalized for your business needs. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing one with me! Your review was spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee!! My Hubs would really like this one. Last week he was eating chocolate covered coffee beans

    ReplyDelete