Reese's Spreads Review


Reeses's Spreads tastes exactly as if you put a bag of Reese's Cups in a blender and mixed them all together. It's fantastic, the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate. My favorite way to eat it is right out of the jar with a spoon. A big spoonful satisfies my late night cravings. My teenage son likes making sandwiches with it. He'd probably make three sandwiches a day with it if I'd let him but I stop him at two. It would also be great paired with apples, bananas, strawberries, celery, graham crackers, pretzels, marshmallows, etc. The texture is not silky smooth, nor is it crunchy. It's kind of in between, like I said like eating a Reese's  Cup. I would definitely recommend this spread to anyone, especially those who are fans of Reese's Cups. You will not be disappointed. I'll definitely continue purchasing this because it's something my entire family loves. 

Disclosure: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

1 comment: