OZ Naturals Review

*Disclosure:  I was sent the below OZ Naturals products for free in order to perform this review. However, no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.*


"OZ Naturals is committed to the highest formulation standards, and uses only natural/organic active ingredients. Every one of our product formulations undergo extensive clinical testing and always over-deliver on their claims. Before we ever release a product to the public, we make sure that product is extremely effective at performing as it was designed. All of our products are produced in small batches and packaged under secure & sterile conditions in a state of the art, FDA certified facility to ensure optimal potency and freshness.

OZ Naturals products are backed by science and formulated from nature, which prove our products' efficacy sets a new standard for the skin care and anti aging industry.

Made in the USA, our skincare line has quickly become a trusted brand for those looking for extremely effective products that actually do as claimed. Our formulations are proven to correct signs of aging, protect healthy skin, and prevent future damage from occurring."




OZ Naturals 20% Vitamin C Serum combines the highest quality vitamin C and Hyaluronic acid to create a pure, non-GMO serum that goes on smooth and works deep down below the skin's surface to aid your skin in naturally producing more collagen and improve hydration by plumping up skin cells to minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, this serum contains an antioxidant formula that protects skin from environmental stressors, helps nourish cells allowing skin to heal naturally, and naturally lifts and firms. This serum is made in the USA in an FDA certified facility and is cruelty free and organic and does not contain alcohol, parabens, or sulfates.

It is safe for all skin types, even my very sensitive skin, causing me no adverse effects whatsoever. I have used the OZ Naturals 20% Vitamin C Serum every morning for several weeks now. It is thin in consistency and goes on smoothly. I started noticing results within just a few days. I use this serum before applying my Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer and/or makeup. It only takes less than a minute to dry. I love the nice healthy glow my skin has after using this serum. It is also softer with a smoother texture. And most importantly, my skin is staying much more hydrated and moisturized during the day, with or without makeup on.


OZ Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum is the highest quality Hyaluronic acid serum on the market. It is rich with antioxidant vitamin C. Hyaluronic acid is known as "nature's moisture magnet," an ingredient that can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water. This formula deeply hydrates and plumps the skin. In addition, it assists in balancing skin moisture levels, speeds up skin cell turnover, keeping new and healthy skin on the surface, diminishes surface lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen, and naturally lifts and firms sagging. This serum is also 100% vegan, cruelty free, paraben free, sulfate free, mineral oil free, lanolin free, gluten free, and GMO free. This serum is also made in the USA in an FDA certified facility. 

I have used OZ Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum for several weeks now without any adverse reactions to my sensitive skin. I apply it after my shower and before bedtime. It is a little bit thicker in consistency than the OZ Naturals 20% Vitamin C Serum and it goes on smoothly as well. I follow this serum with my Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer after I give it about a minute or so to dry. As with the vitamin C serum, I started noticing results rather quickly, within just a few days. It keeps my skin feeling smoother, moisturized and rejuvenated with a healthy glow. When I wake up in the morning, my skin still feels rejuvenated and moisturized. 



OZ Naturals Super Youth Eye Gel is considered to be the most effective anti-aging eye cream treatment available on the market. It is designed to treat every major eye concern, including dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles. It is made from a cruelty free and vegan formula and is 100% natural and 75% organic. It is safe for all skin types, non-comedogenic, and does not contain parabens, sulfates, or alcohol. 

I have used OZ Naturals Super Youth Eye Gel for several weeks now without any adverse reactions. I apply it under my eyes twice a day. After I apply it, I feel a slight cool feeling under my eyes but in my opinion it's kind of a nice, relaxing, invigorating feeling. It's not uncomfortable at all and it only lasts a minute or so. This eye gel is thicker in consistency but it goes on smoothly. After it has dried completely (which takes a few minutes), I don't even notice that I have it on. I had to use the OZ Naturals Super Youth Eye Gel for a few weeks before I noticed any results. Since using, I have noticed subtle changes in the puffiness and appearance of dark circles underneath my eyes. Basically I look less tired and feel more confident about myself when going makeup free. 

Overall, I can honestly say that I love OZ Naturals products. It is the best thing that has happened to my skin in a very long time. You'll still want/need to exfoliate your skin, apply mud masks, etc. occasionally but if you're using these OZ Naturals products you won't have to quite as often because OZ Naturals does a fantastic job at keeping your skin feeling moisturized, healthy, and renewed. My skin has never felt this moisturized during the winter months. I now have a new beauty routine that includes OZ Naturals 20% Vitamin C SerumOZ Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum, and OZ Naturals Super Youth Eye Gel.

Connect with OZ Naturals

1 comment:

  1. I have some wrinkles under my eyes that I could use this on for sure.

    ReplyDelete