Unique Christmas Gifts For Music Lovers

My teenage son loves music and he's an aspiring songwriter. He has stacks of notebooks full of songs he has written, quotes, and ideas. He's also a Beatles fan. With this in mind, I wanted to give him something unique this Christmas, something that would inspire him, something that he could cherish. To make a long story short, I took my search to Etsy where I found It's Our Earth, Inc., which makes original handmade music and movie memorabilia gifts. They upcycle/recycle vintage vinyl records, CDs, and album covers into unique and cool gifts. When I found the recycled record album cover notebooks/journals, I knew what I'd be getting my son for Christmas. These notebooks are made from vintage recycled record album jacket covers, which are artistically cut so that the best of the jacket appears as the front and back of the notebook. They measure 8-1/2" x 11" in size. Each notebook is filled with 50 plain sheets of 100% recycled and acid free paper and are spiral bound (or you can request to have lined pages). I went with The Beatles Love Song Album Cover Notebooks 
but there were so many great ones to choose from, including Tom Petty, Johnny Cash, Duran Duran, Journey, U2, Michael Jackson, The Doors, and more. I know my son will absolutely love them. 

Picture taken from https://www.etsy.com/shop/ItsOurEarth
In addition to these notebooks, It's Our Earth, Inc. also makes record bowls, record coasters, record clocks, CD clocks, album cover planners, and more. Their prices are pretty decent as well and they arrived quickly. In addition to purchasing from Etsy, you can also purchase It's Our Earth, Inc. products from Amazon and eBay as well. In my opinion, It's Our Earth, Inc. is where you want to shop this Christmas when looking for that unique item for the music lover in your life. You can also find It's Our Earth, Inc. on Facebook and Twitter.

What's your favorite item from It's Our Earth, Inc. or who on your shopping list this year would love one of the unique items they carry?

8 comments:

  1. I've been a fan of the Beatles since I was a little girl. I remember my mom playing their music while she cleaned or cooked. Thank goodness my parents were hippies...I would have missed out on a lot of great music :).

    I love Paul McCartney...I'm putting this on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yes please! I'm an obsessed Beatles fan!!!! I need this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just a young teen when the Beatles came out. To this day I still like them

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty cool idea, I've not seen anything like that before. I'll have to see what other artists they have

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! That's such a unique idea! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dad introduced me to the Beatles when I was little. This would be a great gift for him :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aweee I know SO MANY people in my family who would love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen these before and thought about using them as gifts! Such a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete