Review of Artistic Executive Desk Pad Organizer with Storage

**Disclosure: I received an Artistic Executive Desk Pad Organizer from Shoplet.com as a member of the Shoplet Product Review Program. No other compensation was received. I was not influenced in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.**

Since the company was founded in 1921, Artistic Products has been recognized as the leading manufacturing and supplier of quality desk pads and desktop accessories, including fine writing surfaces, desk protectors, and calendars, as well as garmet hooks and coasters for the office. Artistic's line of desktop accessories are custom-designed and engineered, keeping in mind both form and function. From punched metal desktop accessories, to unique, renewable genuine bamboo accessories, Artistic Products' desktop accessories help create a work space that is efficient, functional and stylish.

The Artistic Executive Desk Pad Organizer with Storage is a must have office accessory. It features a lush, leather-like surface and a header panel with built-in storage. The storage area features five compartments in three different sizes where you can store and organize business cards, paper clips, small note pads, writing utensils, etc. The cover flips open easily to keep everything neatly hidden away, keeping your desk area less cluttered and more organized. This desk pad organizer is generously sized, measuring 22 inches in width x 17 inches in depth. It looks and feels like genuine leather. It's made very well and is durable with sewn corner flaps at bottom edge to offer additional storage of small papers or business cards. The firm, smooth surface is easy to write on. This desk pad organizer will definitely add a touch of sophistication wherever you put it. 



Shoplet.com is the first place I check when I'm looking for office supplies or office stationary. You'll also find a vast supply of promotional products at Shoplet.com, including top promotional products under $1.00, all of which can be personalized for your business needs. In addition, Shoplet.com also carries medical supplies, including products to aid in mobility and bath safety. 

4 comments:

  1. This would be perfect on my new desk that my Hubs just refinished for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't EVER use a desk, but if I did, this would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use this. I take lots of notes for work and need a place to hide my papers (so I dont have to keep them in the desk drawer)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got an office job and this would be perfect. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete