I recently made some ranch deviled eggs for a carry-in at work and I had to share the recipe with you because they were absolutely amazing. Enjoy!
- 18 eggs
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing
- Boil eggs on high for about 25 minutes, drain water, and allow to cool. To speed up the cooling process, I like to place my eggs in a colander and spray with cold water for a few minutes.
- Once eggs have cooled, peel, and rinse.
- Cut eggs in half and place the yolks in a separate bowl.
- After you have all your yolks in a bowl, combine all ingredients until well mixed. You can use a blender if you want or do it by hand.
- Fill your egg halves with the mixture and cool in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
*Note: I made my recipe using 18 eggs but if you are using more or less eggs, you might want to adjust the remainder of your ingredients to your liking.