Ranch Deviled Eggs #Recipe

I recently made some ranch deviled eggs for a carry-in at work and I had to share the recipe with you because they were absolutely amazing. Enjoy!


Ingredients

  • 18 eggs
  • 1 packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
  • 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
  • 1 teaspoon mustard
  • 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing

Directions


  1. Boil eggs on high for about 25 minutes, drain water, and allow to cool. To speed up the cooling process, I like to place my eggs in a colander and spray with cold water for a few minutes. 
  2. Once eggs have cooled, peel, and rinse. 
  3. Cut eggs in half and place the yolks in a separate bowl. 
  4. After you have all your yolks in a bowl, combine all ingredients until well mixed. You can use a blender if you want or do it by hand. 
  5. Fill your egg halves with the mixture and cool in the refrigerator until ready to serve. 
*Note:  I made my recipe using 18 eggs but if you are using more or less eggs, you might want to adjust the remainder of your ingredients to your liking. 

1 comment: