Ozeri 3x Tower Fan Review



The Ozeri 3x Tower Fan is the newest addition to my home. It's a 44 inch tower fan that is less than 3 inches thick (one of the world's thinnest fans). It is engineered with three independently controllable fans and three fan speeds to offer up to nine levels of cooling and customized airflow. Some other great features are the 7.5 hour timer that can be programmed in 30 minute increments and passive noise reduction technology. In addition to a touch sensitive LED control panel, this tower fan also comes with an extended range remote control. This Ozeri 3x Tower Fan was easy to put together and took under 30 seconds because of the dismountable design that only required hand assembly of fan base using an included large nut so no tools were required. The reinforced glass base stand is very sturdy and and doesn't wobble whatsoever, even with my two dogs running past it several times a day. It's not too heavy or bulky though and it can be moved easily when I need to move it to another position or another area. This is also a very modernly designed, stylish fan. It looks like it might be a fancy set of speakers in an expensive surround sound system rather than a fan. I found the included directions to be pretty straightforward and easy to follow. It's hard to choose a favorite feature but I like being able to run all three fans at once or just one or two. I also like the oscillating function and the timer. I found it very easy to change the settings from the LED control panel. However, I wasn't as successful when using the remote control. With the remote, I was unable to stop/start the fans separately if I didn't want all three running at the same time. However, I was able to easily set this up how I wanted from the LED screen. Compared to other fans I have used, I did find this fan to be on the quieter side, or at least it didn't seem to bother me much. I wouldn't say this is a turbo fan but it feels more like a cool breeze on a hot summer day, which is alright by me. Overall, I think this is a great tower fan to own that is made well, works well, and has a lot of great features. It will definitely add a nice touch to any space. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

10 comments:

  1. I was able to review the fan as well! I really like it. I like having the noise from a fan when I sleep so this is perfect. Your fur-babies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And my fur-babies love the fan as well. :)

      Delete
  2. I so need a fan like this. I like the fact that you can turn on each individual fan instead of the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby is a fan lover and would diiiiie to have this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a fan and this looks like the perfect model. Going to check it out further. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to give this to my hubby for Christmas! He HAS to have a fan going at night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would work better than the fan I have in our computer room. It gets so hot in here with 2 computers running all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an ozeri pedestal fan, an older version . The fan works great but my biggest complaint is the base is too wobbly. I'm glad to see they have a sturdier version now

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a pretty sleek design, definitely better than yer ol' fan that we are using during the hotter months.

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  9. We don't need fans in our home, but I sure couldn't have survived without a tower fan in college!

    ReplyDelete