Review of Deep Relief Gel From Boots.com

*Disclosure:  I received a free sample of Deep Relief Gel from Boots.com for review purposes only. However, no other compensation was received and all opinions expressed are my own.*

You might recall me doing a review earlier this year for Boots.com where I reviewed a Deep Heat Heating Patch, a Deep Freeze Cold Patch, and Regenovex Gel. You can check out that review by clicking here where you can find out more about Boots.com and see what I thought about these products. 


I have now been given the opportunity to review Deep Relief gel from Boots.com. Deep Relief is a dual action formula containing both ibuprofen (5%) and levomenthol (3%). The non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, ibuprofen, provides effective sustained pain relief and reduces both inflammation and swelling while the levomenthol acts as a counter-irritant providing immediate soothing sensation to calm the pain. The result is a combination of immediate pain relief which lasts for hours. Deep Relief gel is effective for the relief of rheumatic pain, muscular aches, strains, sprains, backache, sports injuries, and other pains.

Deep Relief gel is odorless and colorless. It has a medium consistency, not too thick or too thin. A little goes a long way. It goes on smoothly and doesn't leave my hands, neck, or shoulders greasy afterwards. Within about a minute of applying, I feel a slight burn in the area where I applied it and it starts to work. It takes about 2-3 minutes to reach full intensity and then I feel an intense burn for several minutes before it starts to lessen but by no means is it ever uncomfortable. It's actually a soothing feeling. I have very sensitive skin and this did not cause any adverse reaction whatsoever. My favorite time of day to apply Deep Relief is after I have showered and have sit down for the night to relax but I occasionally use it after a long day at work as well as it provides me just enough pain relief and comfort to tackle laundry, dinner, and other household chores. In my case, Deep Relief provides adequate neck and shoulder pain relief for about 2 hours. With my long history of neck and shoulder pain, I welcome relief when I can. 


What pain relief product at Boots.com would help you the most?

Connect with Boots.com

2 comments:

  1. Your neck and shoulder pain is probably from the same reason as mine..... Being on the computer way too much!!!. I wonder how this would work for a headache?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best combined medicine in market. it takes my sciatic pain away almost immediately after application, and this pain relief gel does not smell unpleasant like some ointments.

    ReplyDelete