Charm Factory Bracelet Review

**Disclosure:  I was sent a free Hunger Games Inspired Charm Bracelet from Charm Factory in order to perform this review. However, no other compensation was received and all opinions expressed are my own.**


Charm Factory has provided high quality 0.925 sterling silver or silver tone (pewter) charms to customers around the world since 2001. In addition to charms, Charm Factory also carries a huge selection of other jewelry (over 5000 items), such as charm bracelets, necklaces, earrings, affirmation rings, beads, awareness ribbons, pendants, pins, and more. Charm Factory's jewelry is free from nickel, lead, and cadmium. Charm Factory will also help you create a personalized jewelry piece that is one of a kind.  

Now I want to change the subject for just a moment and talk about The Hunger Games. I'm a big fan of the book series (the movies not so much because of there being too many differences between the two). Anyway, when I like something such as a book, movie, television show, etc. I find the best way to express my love is through accessorizing, which is why I was excited when I was given the opportunity to review a Hunger Games Inspired Charm Bracelet from Charm Factory. This bracelet is 7" long and also includes a 2" extender. After a few tries, I was finally able to put it on by myself with ease. The charm bracelet I received included four charms, a 12 Charm, a Bow and Arrow Charm, a Flying Bird Charm, and a Sterling Silver Tribute Charm so if you've read the books or have seen any of the movies you'll definitely understand the significance of each of these charms. There are also many other Hunger Games inspired charms that I can add on to my bracelet later if I ever decide to. I like that fact that they are relatively inexpensive. The charm bracelet is lightweight but seems to be made very well. The charms are of decent size and made well also. Overall, I love the look and feel of this charm bracelet and the fact that it helps me to express something I love in a unique way. 

The above image was taken from www.charmfactory.com and is not the exact bracelet I received for review. The above pictured bracelet includes two extra charms not included on my bracelet (the fire and ring charms).

Charm Factory definitely has a little something for everyone. You should definitely check out Charm Factory when doing your Christmas shopping online this year. Silver charm bracelets (and necklaces) are easy to personalize and relatively inexpensive, making for a more personal, unique gift at an affordable price for that special person in your life. All you do is choose a silver charm bracelet or necklace and add as many .925 sterling silver charms as you'd like. Each charm comes with a free jump ring to attach it to your bracelet or necklace.



What are some of your favorite items from Charm Factory

Connect with Charm Factory

1 comment:

  1. I can remember wearing a charm bracelet .. Way back when, and I am not going to tell you how way back it was.

    ReplyDelete