A Peek Inside My Beauty Case


My SOHO Beauty Case is packed full of cosmetics that I've bought, won, and reviewed over the years. Like every other makeup wearer out there, I have my favorites and here they are in no particular order.     


This BB Cream is an all-in-one solution that provides a light, natural coverage and has a nice scent. It contains six skin-perfecting benefits. It hydrates my skin and also protects it against UV damage with SPF 15. 



This water-based, oil-free, talc-free, paraben-free, and fragrance-free foundation provides wonderful coverage that lasts all day. 


This coordinating trio creates the perfect eye look. This "how to" palette is created to highlight, define, and accentuate. The colors go together nicely and go on nicely as well. 

This professional, multi-use Color Play Palette contains 36 powder eye shadows, 12 lip colors, 3 powder blushes, and a bronzer. I can create so many different looks with this one palette. However, I believe that this particular palette is no longer available at Sephora.  



This mascara coats my lashes individually using a hour-glass shaped brush, giving them a bold look with a lot of volume and definition and no clumps.  



This lip tint is a hybrid between a stain, a gloss and a rich balm. It goes on like a gloss, stays on like a stain, and hydrates like a balm. It looks very natural on my lips and doesn't feel clumped up. 



This long lasting super-pigmented lipstick formula contains vitamins C and E. It's created from an Aloe Vera base. This is a very beautiful, natural looking color. It goes on smoothly and is hydrating.  



This is the makeup that I've used the longest. It covers like a liquid but goes on like a powder. It's nonacnegenic and hypoallergenic. It provides a beautiful matte finish. 




This Special Effects Face Powder goes on flawlessly, giving my skin a nice subtle sunlit radiance or a lift-from-within glow if you will. I can swirl all the shades together with the included brush or enhance my skin one shade at a time.  

If we took a peek inside your makeup case, what might we find?

6 comments:

  1. You got a lot of nice things there. I am needing to go out and and buy some makeup soon... mine is running low.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you find in mine? A powder foundation, lots of different mascaras and eyepencils, a couple of eyeshadows. A small collection of nailpolish. No lipstick.

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I definitely need to up my makeup game, I have a few foundations and bb creams, eyeliner, mascara, bronzer and two eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is a HUGE beauty case! Awesome! I love Tarte lip products! I keep meaning to try BB Cream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like my case, I could use another one because I have tons of makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. You beat me on a make-up bag, we can call yours a make-up suitcase. You have an excuse for leave the housing looking "beat." Love the products. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete