Perfect Summer Mini Candles at Bath & Body Works

*Disclosure: I received three Perfect Summer Mini Candles in Turquoise Waters, Sunset Beach, and Beach Day fragrances from Bath & Body Works as a Bath & Body Works Insider in order to perform this review. However, no other compensation was received and all opinions expressed are my own.



The Mini Candles at Bath & Body Works are made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils and an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks. They each come in a decorative, sea glass-like jar and measure 2" wide x 1-3/4" tall with an approximate burn time of 10-15 hours. 


Beach Day: "A blissful beach-day blend of saltwater, lemon leaves, and citrus musk." 

Sunset Beach: "Easygoing summer evenings just got sweeter with pineapple, papaya, and sugarcane fragrance."

Turquoise Waters: "Be transported to the Pacific's turquoise waters with an ocean-fresh blend of bergamot, day lily, and sea spray." 

I thought that each scent was a little understated and just very subtle. The scent didn't seem to cover a large area. However, I found that when all three were lit at once, they strangely complemented each other very well, covered a larger area, and dispensed relaxing vibes with a beach-like feel. I just love how the colorful, ornamental jars add a splash of personality to my home. With this in mind, I would highly suggest you buy these mini candles in pairs or even a trio for maximum enjoyment. You can buy them for 3 for $10 (mix and match) at Bath & Body Works.

3 comments:

  1. They always have the BEST smelling candles. I haven't tried lighting different scents together.. Need to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't know that they had these kind of candles, thanks so much for sharing at least my house can smell like the beach even though I can't get to one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing these amazing candles

    ReplyDelete