Review of Sargento Ultra Thin Cheese Slices

*Disclosure:  I received the below mentioned products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.


As an Influenster, I was sent the Sargento Ultra Thin VoxBox, which included a cute lunch bag and a coupon for a free package of Sargento Ultra Thin sliced cheese and another coupon for $1.00 off the same. My local Kroger happened to have their Sargento products on sale at the time so I was able to pick up two packages for around $2.00 with my coupons. Prior to this, I had tried the Sargento brand cheese before but only once or twice. I picked up the Ultra Thin Sliced Mild Cheddar and the Ultra Thin Sliced Swiss Cheeses.


The Sargento Ultra Thin Sliced Mild Cheddar Cheese comes in a pack of 20 and each slice is only 45 calories. The Sargento Ultra Thin Sliced Swiss Cheese comes in a pack of 18 and each slice is only 40 calories. These slices are probably half the thickness as a normal slice of cheese. Don't be fooled by the thinness though because these slices are still packed full of rich, bold flavor, which I can only describe as refined. My family and I really like the Sargento brand cheese. We've eaten it on several different kinds of sandwiches at home but it's not just for sandwiches. I also topped a baked potato with ultra thin cheese and it melted well. The Sargento Ultra Thin Sliced Cheese is great in many different recipes and you can find a list of recipes by clicking here. They are a great addition to any meal.

What would you pair Sargento Ultra Thin Sliced Cheese with?

1 comment:

  1. My Hubs is a huge cheese monster... He eats about any kind too doesn't matter what flavor.

    ReplyDelete