Review of Officemate Landscaple Clipboard and Desk Organizer

**Disclosure: I received the below Officemate products for free from Shoplet.com as a member of the Shoplet Product Review Program. However, no other compensation was received. I was not influenced in any way and all opinions expressed are my own.**

Officemate International Corporation (OIC) is a leading manufacturer of office products with over 33 years experience in the office products industry. Since its founding, the company has grown from a single warehouse with only a few items to a global network offering a product line of more than 1,000 office essentials. I'm definitely familiar with Officemate office supplies and I'm actually a big fan of them. I have Officemate products at both my home and office and you will find hundreds of them at Shoplet.com.
The Officemate Recycled Plastic Landscaple Clipboard is a landscape clipboard that holds horizontal documents, spreadsheets, and more. It measures 12 inches in width by 9 inches in height and holds 8-1/2 x 11 inch paper. It is made using recycled materials. This is a sturdy, very well made clipboard. It features a strong, low-profile metal clip that keeps my papers intact. It has a clip capacity of 1/2 inch. I'm currently working on a project at work and I printed off 20 sheets of paper and this clipboard held them easily and would no doubt hold double this amount. The clip does not damage my papers in any way. There is a retractable clip that allows me to pin this clipboard to the wall as well and even in this position it keeps my papers firmly intact.   



The Officemate OIC VersaPlus Functional Desk Organizer is a welcomed addition to my desk at the office. I'm all about organization and this desk organizer does the job well with seven compartments and a slot. It features two stepped compartments that easily hold writing utensils, scissors, rulers, letter openers, and more. The slot is perfect for holding envelopes, letters, and larger notepads. One compartment is molded to hold 3 x 3 inch notes. There are two smaller compartments great for holding paperclips, tacks, etc. There are two compartments that swing out to offer safer storage for things like sugar packets and candy. These compartments stay shut and don't swing out when I don't want them to. This is also a stylish desk organizer that features a slot for a 3 x 5 inch photograph. It allows me to personalize it by displaying a photo taken of me and a few of my co-workers during a retirement party. Overall this desk organizer is made very well. While it does't take up too much room on my desk (measuring 5.5 inches in height by 6.2 inches in width by 6.3 inches in depth), it holds a lot of stuff, keeping me organized. Essentially this is a stylish, versatile desk organizer that you can personalize with a photograph to make it your own.

 
 
Shoplet.com is the first place I check when I'm looking for office supplies or promotional products. Shoplet.com is where you want to go for all your office supply and office stationary needs and more. You'll also find a vast supply of promotional products at Shoplet.com, including top promotional products under $1.00 and promotional shirts, all of which can be personalized for your business needs.

1 comment:

  1. My Hubs could use the organizer for sure. He has the messiest desk ever. I get so mad at him for never putting things away. This just might help.

    ReplyDelete