Review of Adovia Deep Sea Mud Soap

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Having very sensitive and dry skin, it's of the utmost importance that I'm skin care conscious. I recently tried a Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask from Adovia and it worked very well for me and did not cause any skin irritation so I knew that I could also trust the Adovia Deep Sea Mud Soap. Advia Deep Sea Mud Soap is a 100% all natural black mud soap enriched with century old Dead Sea mud. This soap effectively removes impurities and cleanses your skin while infusing it with minerals essential to keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized, leaving it feeling cleansed and nourished.

The Adovia Deep Sea Mud Soap is approximately the same size as my regular bar soap at 4.4 ounces. It lathers really well and washes off easily. It doesn't have much of a scent to it. It is very gentle on my skin and did not cause any skin irritation whatsoever. After showering, my skin feels invigorated, especially on my face, and it seems to do a good job at keeping my skin moisturized. I recently had an acne outbreak on my back and after using the Adovia Deep Sea Mud Soap for several days, it has greatly diminished the blemishes. It lasts about the same amount of time as my regular bar soap as well.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I bet your face felt so clean after you use this. It is like a detox for your skin.

    ReplyDelete