Baby It's Hot Outside. You Need Musewear Flip Flops.

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Musewear Flip Flops were conceived in Singapore, born in Brazil, launched from Prague, and fulfilled in the United States. They are designed by American, Indonesian, and Philippine artists and are made with top quality, super flexible Brazilian rubber so they are made to last (the same rubber used by the popular brand Havaianas except Musewear's is thicker and more cushy). Musewear Flip Flops are unisex and only come in adult sizes and cost $20 a pair, which is a high quality bargain. They include inspirational quotes and fun zodiac renditions with bright and sassy artwork color variations, reminding you to make every step count by seizing the chances you've been given or the opportunities you've earned, keep the faith, stay the course, find your center, live and learn, be your best, and walk the talk.

I live in flip flops during the warmer months so when I was recently given the opportunity to review a pair of Musewear Flip Flops I was ecstatic. Once I saw the Where You're Going flip flops with the Ella Fitzgerald quote, "It isn't where you came from, it's where you are going that counts" I knew this was the perfect pair for me. I come from a humble upbringing but I know I'm destined for even bigger and better things.



These Musewear Flip Flops were just a tad bit uncomfortable to wear in the very beginning (as most brands tend to be in my opinion) but I got them broken in quickly after wearing them just a few times and they are nothing but comfortable to wear now. They are soft, flexible, cushy, and just the right amount of thickness so that I'm able to walk in my rock covered driveway with ease without hurting my feet. I've even wore them in the rain and with them wet I was still able to walk normally and did not feel like my feet were slipping out of them when back on dry surface again. I've wore other brands of flip flops in the past that have dyed the bottom of my feet the color of the flip flops but I'm happy to say that this was not the case with Musewear Flip Flops. While my feet do of course cover the quote/design when I'm wearing them, that is the point. They are my very own personal source of whimsy and inspiration...until I feel the need to share.

While these flip flops are made very well and are sure to last me many, many warm months, I know they won't last forever, which is why I'm super happy about Musewear's recycling policy. Musewear makes is simple for you to recycle your beat-up flip flops by mailing them back at which time they are sent to UniquEco, which is a Kenya-based organization that converts flip flops back into raw materials used by local craftspeople who make striking works of art and earn a living while doing so. Also, as if you don't already have enough reasons to love Musewear already, they also give back by pledging to donate 15% of their profits to The Nature Conservancy, Best Friends Animal Society, and Amnesty International because they admire their commitment to make our world a safer, cleaner, and more lively place.

Overall I'm very pleased with Musewear Flip Flops. They are very high quality footwear but at a reasonable price. They get people talking, laughing and appreciating life and they are humble just like me. They come with a 100% Happiness Guarantee and they make great gifts for virtually any occasion.

What is your favorite pair of flip flops at Musewear?

Connect with Musewear
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Musewear
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/musewear

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I like that they have a recycling policy. I know I have a pair of slip on shoes I bought. at first they were really uncomfortable but after wearing them a few times they became one of my fave summer shoes so I know what you mean about that

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Granddaughter loves wearing flip flops. She will even wear them when it is cold out. I have a few pair and the ones I have MUST be comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cute flip flops! I does take time to wear in any good pair. I wear flip flops all summer long and probably have dozens of them. I've never been a "shoe girl" but I do love my flip flops!

    ReplyDelete