Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo is specially formulated with natural ingredients, including Dead Sea Mud, Chamomile, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, and Vitamin E to help relieve itching from dry, flaky scalp and dandruff and help relieve symptoms of scalp psoriasis and seborrhea dermatitis. I've tried both the Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask and Dead Sea Mud Soap from Advoia in the past and was very pleased with the results. My boyfriend has been battling a dry, itchy, flaky scalp for years now and nothing has seemed to help so I was very excited when I received a free bottle of Dead Sea Mud Shampoo for review. Since Dead Sea Mud has been known for centuries for it's healing properties, I thought this might be the shampoo that finally gave him some relief. However, this unfortunately was not the case. The Dead Sea Mud Shampoo doesn't have an unpleasant scent and it lathers well but after using it for approximately 2 weeks my boyfriend still has a dry, flaky scalp. His scalp doesn't seem to be itching as much but for appearance purposes he was really hoping it would clear his noticeable dandruff, especially since he has thinning hair. I used this shampoo myself a couple of times (I don't have scalp symptoms) and it seemed to cleanse my hair and scalp well and make my hair feel really soft the following day. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I have tried Dead Sea products before but never the Dead Sea Mud Shampoo. I bet it would even help my old head of hair. Old being the key word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try this. I do have a dry itchy scalp and there are very few products that actually help me with that.

    ReplyDelete